Puzzle Strike is a deckbuilding puzzle game played amongst Fantasy Strike characters. It's inspired by puzzle games such as Puzzle Fighter. Gems fall into each player's gem pile every turn, and whoever's gem pile fills up first loses. Improve your deck (of chips!) by purchasing new chips as the game unfolds.
Will you go heavy on economy, offense, or build an intricate engine? In any case, make sure to adapt to your opponents because Puzzle Strike has a lot more interactivity than most other deckbuilders. And like the other games in the Fantasy Strike universe, Puzzle Strike is designed to hold up to thousands of games at the expert level, and we fully embrace the philosophy of even-playfield competition.
The new iOS version of Puzzle Strike has these new features:
- Cross-platform play with players on iOS, Steam or the web version on FantasyStrike.com
- Chips have 4x the resolution as the web version
- Climb the leaderboards in Quick Match and check out replays of top players to improve your game!
- New Puzzle Challenge mode: learn advanced character tactics and think outside the bag! Beat these advanced challenges to become a real Puzzle Striker!
- Complete your Daily Quests to earn Jewels, then spend them to play "Puzzle Smash", a high-powered version of Puzzle Strike
- Contains all 48 Puzzle chips from both Puzzle Strike Third Edition and Puzzle Strike: Shadows, as well as the promo chips, Combinatorics, Dashing Strike and Custom Combo
- Practice offline against AI Puzzlebots for the first time!
- English, French and Japanese language support, with German localization on the way
- The base game comes with the first four characters (Grave, Jaina, Midori, and Setsuki), with fourteen additional characters available in-app
- New language added for Puzzle Strike: Japanese!
- Fixed the QM bug where non-webplayer hosts of Quick Matches would not have their chat lines sent
- 5-gems are now untrashable (mainly to prevent Pilebunker from being too strong in Puzzle Smash)
- Removed the cost circle from 5-gems, since they are now impossible to buy or trash
- Fixed Big Rocks and Risky Move giving 5-gems outside of Puzzle Smash
- Fixed some in-game text that didn't render correctly
- Fixed an information leak on chips drawn through blue-shield reactions when Mistress's Command finishes
- Mistress's Command doesn't control Hundred-Fist Frenzy-triggered crashes
- Fixed some incorrect textfield max sizes (for usernames, passwords, room names, and chat lines)
- Fixed "Declare Victory" button in Quick Match
- Fixed preset bank buttons occasionally not setting their bank correctly, when Dashing Strike was in the previous bank
- Fixed spurious warning and button text about buying Wounds during the buy phase, when no Wounds remain in the bank and you have not yet bought a chip
- Quest notifications now popup from the top-right corner instead of from the top-left one