Draw, doodle, sketch and guess words with friends and make new friends. Speed Guess Something is a sequel toDraw Something, the most popular social drawing and guessing game, with many new fun features added.
While you can continue to draw and guess with friends and other players in a turn based game, we now introduce a brand new PvP challenge mode - ‘Speed Guess’. Play a real time PvP challenge with friends, to guess drawings and sketches correctly in the shortest time possible. Win a game and challenge other players to beat your best time. Challenge friends directly to a duel for the highest score in a guessing match.
● Challenge friends in a real time PvP game on Speed Guess mode.
● Enjoy the addictive turn based drawing game in Draw & Guess mode.
● Sketch and show your creativity with paint brushes to your friends.
● Make new friends with other gamers via chat.
● Get featured on our Facebook page if your artwork is awesome.
● Earn badges and unlock achievements.
● Showcase your achievements, game stats and recent activity to your friends via profiles.
● Fully backward compatible - retain all your progress from Draw Something.
No Drawing Skills Required! Stick figures, doodles and a sense of humor are welcome! Just wiggle your finger to sketch a doodle masterpiece! Get in on the fun! Download now and experience for yourself the laugh-out-loud game.
Use of this application is governed by the Zynga Terms of Service. These Terms are available athttp://m.zynga.com/legal/terms-of-service.
The game is free to play, however in-app purchases are available for additional content and premium currency. In-app purchases range from $0.99 to $24.99.
This game does permit a user to connect to social networks, such as Facebook, and as such players may come into contact with other people when playing this game.
Terms of Service for Social Networks you connect to in this game may also apply to you. You will be given the opportunity to participate in special offers, events, and programs from Zynga Inc and its partners.
We listened to your feedback and made the following improvement :
-Minor bug fixes and stability improvements
We are always working on improving the game. Kindly send us your feedback and rate Speed Guess Something after each update. Thanks to all our players for your love and support.