POCKET GAMER - 9/10 - "This is a rich and stunning third person adventure"
APPLENAPPS - 4/5 - "Simply one of the most deluxe experiences you can find in the App Store"
‘Eisenhorn: XENOS' is an immersive, fully 3D adventure game, adapted from ‘Xenos', the first book in Games Workshop's best-selling ‘Eisenhorn' trilogy, written by award winning author Dan Abnett.
Set in the grim, dark future of Warhammer 40,000 ‘Eisenhorn: XENOS' lets you experience firsthand the story of Gregor Eisenhorn, an Inquisitor and member of the ‘Ordo Xenos', sent out to fight and protect the Imperium of man from anything that may threaten it.
Players will get to play through and experience the events of 'Xenos' as Eisenhorn himself (as voiced by Mark Strong), exploring the vast expanse of the Warhammer 40k universe in ways never seen before.
- Fully 3D exploration using agility, tech scanners, and psychic powers.
- A party system where the player can choose which characters to accompany them on missions. Different characters will enhance varying aspects of Eisenhorn's skills.
- Unlock and utilise the Imperium's most iconic weaponry.
- Fully voiced acted, with Mark Strong providing the voice for Eisenhorn.
- Full support of MFi game controllers and iCloud saving.
To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to turn off other apps before playing.
IMPORTANT! 'Eisenhorn: XENOS' has been developed to run only for iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 6th Generation and up.
Developed by Pixel Hero Games
- Receipt validation error fixed.
- Fixed bug that made the audio stop working.
- Fixed several bugs that didn't allow the player to continue.
- Fixed collision, path-finding and streaming bugs in some levels.
- Fixed bug that was hiding the movement virtual stick in several situations and improved sensitivity in combat.
- Fixed panning texture on chain swords.
- Fixed Eyclone dialogues in chapter 3.
- Added message confirming Player accepted to swap party members.
- Making cutscenes animations more stable, falling animations were conflicting with cinematic ones.
- Turn on non-combat dynamic lights on iPad Air 1 and iPad Mini 2, 3 and 4 to improve the cinematics lighting.