POCKET GAMER - 9/10 - "This is a rich and stunning third person adventure"
APPLENAPPS - 4/5 - "Simply one of the most deluxe experiences you can find in the App Store"
‘Eisenhorn: XENOS' is an immersive, fully 3D adventure game, adapted from ‘Xenos', the first book in Games Workshop's best-selling ‘Eisenhorn' trilogy, written by award winning author Dan Abnett.
Set in the grim, dark future of Warhammer 40,000 ‘Eisenhorn: XENOS' lets you experience firsthand the story of Gregor Eisenhorn, an Inquisitor and member of the ‘Ordo Xenos', sent out to fight and protect the Imperium of man from anything that may threaten it.
Players will get to play through and experience the events of 'Xenos' as Eisenhorn himself (as voiced by Mark Strong), exploring the vast expanse of the Warhammer 40k universe in ways never seen before.
- Fully 3D exploration using agility, tech scanners, and psychic powers.
- A party system where the player can choose which characters to accompany them on missions. Different characters will enhance varying aspects of Eisenhorn's skills.
- Unlock and utilise the Imperium's most iconic weaponry.
- Fully voiced acted, with Mark Strong providing the voice for Eisenhorn.
- Full support of MFi game controllers and iCloud saving.
To OPTIMIZE your playing experience, you may want to turn off other apps before playing.
IMPORTANT! 'Eisenhorn: XENOS' has been developed to run only for iPhone 5S, iPad Air, iPad Mini 2, iPod Touch 6th Generation and up.
Developed by Pixel Hero Games
- Added 6 new sets of weapons.
- Added a new alternate camera for adventure mode. Found in settings.
- Reduce app space by optimising some textures.
- Fixed some minor bugs.
- Added App video preview