***** Featured by Apple as Best New Game, Best New Strategy Game, and Best New RPG!! *****
Scrap Force is a strategy game that puts you in command of a ragtag group of young heroes tasked with saving the world from the menacing, interdimensional Obliteroids. You are guardians of the Power Shards, mystical fragments that transform scrap into powerful weapons and armor. Gather the Scrap, Craft your Gear, and Shard Up!
Recruit Space Knights, Cowgirls, Cyborgs, Pirates, Zombies, Wizards, Mechs, Dragons, Princesses, Samurais, Commandos and more as you fight to protect your dimension. You’ll be chugging Growth Potions, lobbing Meteors and smashing Obliteroids in minutes! As the battle wages on, you’ll master advanced techniques and deep tactics as you assemble the ultimate SCRAP FORCE!
Only you can save the world from Obliteration!
- BATTLE the invading Obliteroids through 130+ missions
- COLLECT 300+ unique 3D heroes and items
- UPGRADE your collection to maximize its power and unlock new abilities
- ASSEMBLE the perfect squad by choosing your favorite heroes and items
- COMPETE against other players in Arena Events and reach the top ranks
Scrap Force is completely free to play. However some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you don't want to use this feature, please disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
We support Love146, an international human rights organization that fights child trafficking.
Made With Unity!
Problems or suggestions? We love to hear from players like you! Email us at email@example.com
Unite to defeat the interdimensional Obliteroids and save the world!
• Watch your heroes fight against the Obliteroids, or other squads in the Arena
• After completing a mission once, you may freely activate AutoBattle
• Toggle it to your heart’s content and regain control at any time
Destroy the Fort to Collect the Remaining Loot
• When you destroy the Obliteroids’ fort, you will collect all the remaining loot they have stashed on the board
• All new art
• These new Plant Mings will rock your world!
• 6* Fire, Plant, and Electric Mings with unique skills for each!
• Marco’s Ankh ability should work as intended
• 6* Stella’s skill is known as Valiant Command Row, and benefits from Command Badges
• Fixed some SFXs not triggering
• Yuko’s Protect works against Time Bomb items
• Changed the wording of Mind Control items
• Fixed some minor animation bugs
• Serializing data when Mind Controlling a Psychic unit should no longer result in a crash
• Fixed an Arena crash after viewing a player’s deck from the Leader Board then quickly entering a matchmatch