Stop tabbing to translation websites and start using Mate! Select text in any app and translate it. Join the other 550,000 users worldwide that are already using Mate.
Mate can understand 103 languages! Translate selected text and clipboard contents with Mate. Open it above all other apps.
• Right-click on selected text in almost any app to translate it.
• Press Alt+Shift+T to translate your clipboard.
• Press Alt+Shift+T to open Mate above all opened apps, too.
Stop tabbing to Google Translate for translations, just use Mate!
TRANSLATE DIFFERENT LANGUAGES
• Mate understands 103 languages and also teaches you how to pronounce words correctly.
• Get translations for Spanish, French, Japanese, Italian and more!
• See the phonetic transcription and transliteration of words and text.
• Mate can speak out words and texts with correct accents to help you learn faster.
CREATE A CUSTOM PHRASEBOOK
• Language learners and travelers! Create custom word lists for each language and keep them handy whenever you need.
• Mate Phrasebook – Easily create and curate word lists which are available even offline.
USE MATE ANYWHERE
• Don’t navigate to translation websites anymore when you’re reading an article in Safari or editing a document in Pages. Just use Mate everywhere you go!
• Select any text in any app and get a translation by hitting the “Translate with Mate“ button in the context menu.
SYNC TRANSLATIONS ACROSS ALL DEVICES
• Keep all of your translation and dictionary data synchronized across all your devices.
• Automatically synchronize your data between all your iPhones, browsers and Macs.
No matter what you need translated, a word, a book or a friends’ message, no compromise! Now “Mate it,” will mean, “Come on man, just use this awesome app and forget about using translation websites.” Use Mate for all your translation needs!
Download Mate today to get your ultimate translation helper!
Fixed some bugs:
– Double-click translation in Safari wasn't working for some websites, now it works as it should.
– Mate window would sometimes close when you don't want it to, now it doesn't.
– Auto-swap wasn't working for Hebrew, it now works.