IP Tools is a powerful network toolkit for speed up and setup networks. It allows quick detecting any computer network problems, ip address detection and boosting network performance. This is a must-have app for IT specialists and network administrators.
The app combines the most popular network utilities usually found in desktop PC. They will help you fix a network problem easily or optimize the network when you are hundreds of kilometers away (i.e. not at work :-))
IP Tools has a simple, intuitive interface, so you can receive within seconds full information on your network, find out internal or external IP (with "My ip" feature), SSID, BSSID, broadcast address, gateway, network mask, country, region, city, the provider’s geographical coordinates (latitude and longitude), whois and other basic information.
The IP Tools app provides access to the most popular network utilities that administrators and users often use on their computers.
• LAN Scanner
• Port Scanner
• DNS Lookup
• Whois - Provides information about a website and its owner
• Router Setup Page
• IP address with "My ip" feature
• Connection Log
• IP Calculator
• IP & Host Converter
• And much more...
WiFi analyzer will help you get full and clear picture of your network state. With IP Tools, analysis and optimization are fast, easy and absolutely friendly. The app is improved continuously. Its developers allow for customer opinions and modify the product offering new, more functional and handy versions.
The app’s benefits go far beyond the above list. However, even those mentioned are enough to dismiss doubts, download the IP Tools network utilities to your smartphone and assess advantages from using them right now.
Automatically updated subscription:
Monthly subscription - $ 1.99
- The subscription price will be charged to your iTunes account after confirmation of purchase
- Subscription is automatically updated until canceled at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- The subscription fee is charged 24 hours before the end of the current period, and is equal to the cost of the update
- The user can manage the subscription, and can also turn off automatic updates in Account Settings after the purchase
- The current subscription can not be disabled during the active subscription period
CONDITIONS OF USE AND CONFIDENTIALITY:
IP Tools v2.3
● Added authentication support for proxy
● Added IDNA names input support
● Added ISP and organization information
● Some fixes
Do you like our application? Rate us! Your score will help us improve the performance of IP Tools