SnapMotion is the most innovative and most used tool to extract images from videos. The application allows you to extract frames with precision and without loss of quality.
Two modes are provided:
- A manual mode allowing you to extract images precisely at the selected time.
- A batch processing mode allowing you to extract thousands of images concurrently.
SnapMotion has been designed to support big video files such as 4K movies and to extract every frame of your media if needed. The application can play every video supported natively by macOS. Moreover, it can export images into all industry-standard formats including PNG, JPEG, TIFF, and HEIC.
- share images on social networks (Facebook, Twitter, ...)
- drag and drop images to export
- create animated GIF from your snaps
- rotate videos directly in the player
- copy extracted images in the pasteboard
- customize output filenames
- support notifications and touch bar
This version has been optimized for macOS High Sierra and later. Moreover, the application is available in 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese). Feedback can be sent directly from the app. In this way, you can contact us for any suggestions and improvements in few clicks.
- macOS Big Sur: The interface has been updated for compatibility with macOS Big Sur.
- macOS Universal app: The app now runs natively on both Apple Silicon and Intel-based Mac computers.
- New App Icon: The app icon has been updated to be in harmony with macOS Big Sur.
- Bugs fixed: This update fixes a lot of minor issues.