MetaImage is the ultimate tool to read, write and edit images metadata. It is the first editor that allows you to edit EXIF, IPTC and XMP tags as well as MakerNotes in a beautiful and familiar interface.
The application has been designed to improve your workflow. Users can create and manage presets. Moreover, a special interface is provided for geographical and thumbnail data. Besides, users can customize the displayed tags in the preferences. In this way, the application fits your personal needs.
The application even includes a Photos extension. In this way, you can directly inspect your photos from Photos.app.
Supported tags (>5000 tags):
- ICC Profile
- and much more
The application is designed for professional needs. More than 90 image formats are supported (HEIC, MOS, CR2, CR3, DNG, NEF, NRW, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, RAW, and much more). MakerNotes tags may be edited but not created or deleted. This avoids many potential problems with OEM software.
- Export tags to CSV and JSON
- Export embedded thumbnails
- Export embedded jpeg from raw
- Copy/Paste multiple tags
- Support password-protected images
- Support notifications and touch bar
- Support folder processing
This version has been optimized for macOS High Sierra and later. Moreover, the application is available in 7 languages (English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese and Chinese). Feedback can be sent directly from the application. In this way, you can contact us for any suggestions and improvements in a few clicks.
- Fix many major and minor issues
- The sidebar has two presentations
- The GPS editor has been redesigned
- Improve date and time preset
- Improve metadata editing performance
- Support list of keywords
- Support import and export of geotags
- Support import and export of sidecars