▲ 40% discount until the end of this week ▲
Interactive encyclopedia with a collection of biographies of the greatest writers (according to the NY Times), in a single application.
Study the biographies of great people through interactive reading:
1. For what was Dostoevsky sentenced to death, and why was he not executed?
2. Why is it considered that Shakespeare was not the author of his works?
3. Why did Lev Tolstoy renounce the Orthodox Church?
4. What did Pushkin asked of the Emperor Nicholas before he died?
5. What was engraved on the ring that was given to Chekhov by his father?
6. Why was the full version of "Ulysses" of Joyce not published for 38 years?
7. Why did the Council of Trent forbid Machiavelli to publish books?
8. Why did Cervantes become a monk in a few days before his death?
9. Why did Dickens often frequent the Paris morgue?
10. Under what circumstances Schiller was able to get to his own funeral?
Become a real expert and participate in the global rankings of erudites!