Roadmap Planner is your strategic communication tool to build your marketing, business development and product vision roadmap, and show off it to your team and stakeholders at a glance. It will take you where you want to be in one, five, or 10 years.
In our busy environment, every minute counts. You can continue to work with your roadmap everywhere: whether it be high in the skies or while waiting for a flight change, as Roadmap Planner does not require an Internet connection. The app will help you to put together a strategy for your success. Create a simple picture of the vision and development of your business and present it to your team quickly, easily and in a visually appealing form.
• Visual timelines based on Gantt Chart – use the most recognized method of building projects plans.
• Dependencies – build dependencies between different tasks of different projects.
• Predefined templates – use templates for key business processes and develop your roadmap quicker and easier
• Presentation mode – present your ideas and plans in a simple, visually-appealing way.
• Backlog – create a prioritized list of works to drag and drop them to the project section whenever you are ready
• No WiFi or Internet connection required – get access to your roadmap on a plane, train, in a taxi or at the conference with poor connection
• Quicklook – quickly preview the document in a folder, finder or email
We have prepared the following updates and improvements for you this time:
1. Now the date format in the document automatically adapts to the user’s local settings
2. We added an option that allows you to set the default distance between items
3. You can select any item by clicking on it in the footnotes
4. Now you can add images to your items from the gallery, or you can upload your own images
5. Hover over an item, and a tooltip with a summary will pop up. It contains name, start/end date, duration and notes of the item
6. Now there is a speaker screen in the presentation mode. This feature allows you to choose what to broadcast to your team or partners
7. Major UI improvements
8. Stay tuned about the latest news of the product. See the What’s new window in the start gallery