Clipboard Manager is smart clipboard history manager, which stores everything you copy for the later uses.
• Native Mac Interface - Paste or delete content by swipe gesture.
• Direct Paste - Paste content direct to the current application.
• Paste as Plain Text - Paste text with or without format.
• Paste Last Content - Paste last content by shortcuts Cmd + 1 .. Cmd + 9.
• Drag and Drop - Drag and drop content to any application.
• Bulk Actions - Paste, delete or share more contents at one time.
• Quick Look - Large preview for any type content.
• Clipboard Sharing - Share content with your friends.
• Open Content - Open content in default application.
• Search and Filter Content - text search and filter content by content type.
• Favorite Content - Choose your favorite content for easy search.
• Password Content - Show only first three charactes of content.
• Global Shortcut - Show application from anywhere.
• Mode without Dock Icon - Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Ignored Applications - Ignore the copied content from these applications.
• Launch Application at Login.
• Touch Bar Support.
Tutorial how use this application is on following site http://www.clipboard-manager-app.com/tutorial.html
Note: For direct paste to current application is need create paste script according to the instructions on following website http://www.clipboard-manager-app.com/paste-script.html