Clipboard Manager is smart clipboard history manager, which stores everything you copy for the later uses.
• Native Mac Interface - Paste or Delete clippings by swipe gesture.
• Direct Paste - Paste clippings direct to the current application.
• Application Actions - Paste, Paste as Plain Text, Open, Save to File and Search with Google.
• Custom Actions - User defined actions using AppleScript or Automator Workflow.
• Quick Panel - Panel in the header of every clippings for quick action execution.
• Drag and Drop - Drag and drop clippings to any application.
• Quick Look - Large preview for any clippings type.
• Sharing - Share clippings with your friends.
• Selected Text - Work with the selected text.
• Bulk Actions - Paste, delete or share more clippings at one time.
• Search and Filter - text search and filter clippings by type or application.
• Favorites - Choose your favorite clippings for easy search.
• Folders - Organize your clippings to Folders.
• Most Used - Show clippings ordered by paste count.
• Mode without Dock Icon - Show application window on active screen and active space.
• Ignored Applications - Ignore the contents of the clipboard from these applications.
• Ignored Contents - Ignore the contents of the clipboard by pasteboard type.
• Global Shortcut - Show application from anywhere.
• Launch Application at Login.
• Touch Bar Support.
Tutorial how use this application is on following site http://clipboard-manager.mac-application.com/tutorial.html
Note: For direct paste to current application is need create paste script according to the instructions on following website http://clipboard-manager.mac-application.com/paste-script.html