New content update added! More updates coming, see below for details.
Death Road to Canada is a Randomly Generated Road Trip Action-RPG. You manage a group of jerks as they explore cities, find weird people, and face up to 500 zombies at once. Everything's randomized: locations, events, survivor personalities and skills. There's a different story every time you play.
Travel the Death Road from Florida to Canada, the last nation on Earth. Find special events, rare encounters, and unique recruits. Recruit a grunting super-bodybuilder who's strong enough to pick up and throw the car. Try to teach a dog how to walk upright and shoot a minigun.
Most of all, get eaten by enormous hordes of slow, classic-style zombies.
DEATH ROAD FEATURES:
- Designed for massive amounts of replay value.
- Character Maker lets you put friends and family into the game.
- Meet your custom characters during your travels. Get them eaten by mistake or on purpose.
- Make tough choices in text events that change depending on your group.
- Your team has different personalities, and someone may betray the others. Be careful!
- Lots and lots of secret events and unique characters with special abilities.
- Equip a wide variety of different weapons. Splat zombies with a flamethrower, battleaxe, hockey stick, wizard staff (lightning bolt), Mjolnir, boomerang, and much more.
- Canada jokes written by a real Canadian so they're 100% accurate.
- Get rid of all humans and make an entire team composed of dogs driving the car.
- Airhorn weapon with incredibly realistic, computer-generated airhorn sounds.
Another update planned for around March. We're going to focus on new special trading camps, along with new weapons, characters, and tweaks.
As always, with big contents updates we will increase the price by a dollar.
New mini-update that lets ultra-strong characters rip heavy stuff off the floors and walls! They can now throw toilets at zombies, making toilets the ultimate weapon. This update also includes tweaks and fixes, along with a new character and special weapon type.
Try playing on Valentine's Day for a new surprise event!
Another big update is arriving in March, which will focus on new trading camps.
- Valentine's Day Event
- Spraying pipes added! Toilets, sinks, and bathtubs now spray water.
- Bolted furniture added! Some characters can rip up previously immobile furniture. This mostly benefits T*S*T*C characters and T*L*B, giving them more heavy stuff to pick up
- Various furniture tweaks for more varied zombie splatting
- HP reduction to toilets, sinks, bathtubs
- In-pause Options menu no longer changes the current music
- Fix for the chainsaw hand event bug that would happen if you were a solo character
- Thanksgiving change to be 4th Thursday of November
- America and Canada Day both now let you skip the special character
- Grammar tweak for trade-firearms
- Phoenix trait no longer sets loyalty to max
- Bow added! Silent and has a big piercing value at maximum draw
- Cupid character added and available for testing at game start
- Cupid's arrows recharge at a rate of 10 every time you go to the road, max of 60