*** HAPPY SUMMER! Download Mysterium at a very special price from June 22 through 5 July***
The official adaptation of the famous board game Mysterium!
*** IMore: "If you've played Mysterium, and like it, then this is a no-brainer. Get the game!" ***
*** Boardgamequest: "A solid digital translation of a great cooperative game. Bringing a social game to the digital world is never easy, but Mysterium does an admirable job at it".***
Mysterium is a cooperative deduction game set in the 1920s in which a ghost guides a group of psychics to uncover a murderer, as well as the weapon and location of the murder, using only visual clues. Choose your favorite way to play: take on the role of the ghost who gives others clues, or as one of the psychics trying to interpret "Vision Cards".
In this mobile version, you will find:
• A faithful adaptation of the original game with gorgeous graphics
• A game variant with or without clairvoyancy
• Additional cases and dream cards from expansions in the in-game shop
• A story mode to discover the background of each psychic
• Solo play with AI partners
• Multiplayer support up to 7 players using online (cross-platform: tablet / mobile / computer)
• Worldwide Leaderboards
Languages available: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Ukrenian, Russian.
You can follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and You Tube!
You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/asmodeedigital
- Added free extra content - cards and soundtrack - unlockable through various secret in-game actions.
- Added Russian and Ukrainian localization.
- Added online saves.
- Added ability to disable push notifications.
- Reworked in-game waiting for players screen.
- Rule changed - limited time for decision during shared vision and straw poll (4 minutes by default) in multiplayer.
- Rule changed - in blitz mode if medium didn't choose card, first available card is selected.
- Various bug fixes.