Meteorfall is a deck-building roguelike. You'll choose your class from one of four unique adventurers, and then set out with a deck consisting of some basic attack cards. During the course of your adventure, you'll be presented with the opportunity to add powerful new cards to your deck.
No adventure would be complete without slaying a few monsters that get in your way. In battle, you'll draw cards from your ability deck. Each time you draw a card, you'll be able to swipe right to play the card, or swipe left to skip a turn and regain some stamina.
Between battles, you'll venture through a variety of locations, represented by an encounter deck. You'll encounter blacksmiths that can upgrade your cards, temples that can help you optimize your deck, and mysterious characters that will make you all sorts of bargains.
The tactical strategy of combat micro-decisions mixed with the strategic element of deck-building provides a compelling and deep gameplay experience.
As with all roguelikes, death is permanent. You'll earn some gems that you can use to unlock new cards, but it's back to the drawing board after that. Start out with a new adventurer and set out on your quest once again.
The good news is that Meteorfall is different every time you play - you'll encounter different locations, different enemies, and different quests. Part of the challenge is adapting to the challenging situations the game puts you in, given the cards available.
Good luck hero - it's time to end the Uberlich's cycle of destruction!
+ Challenging roguelike gameplay with an easy-to-understand deck-building combat system
+ Procedurally generated content - every adventure is unique
+ A dozen different enemies with 7 unique bosses
+ Four heroes to choose from, each with a different starting deck and unique playstyle
+ Unlockable cards that can be easily earned through normal play
+ Game Center integration with Leaderboards and Achievements
+ Portrait orientation for casual one-handed gameplay
+ No ads, timers, or other freemium shenanigans
Full notes - http://meteorfall-game.com/patch_notes.txt
* Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Meteorfall/
* Discord: https://discord.gg/nEBp4Un
- New companion card selection art (bones), courtesy of Redditor 'Frederik Paes' - thank you!
Many of these bugs game from our public Discord - thanks to everyone who took the time to submit a bug report! If you join our Discord, you can type !bug or !request to easily log bugs or feature requests that you have.
- DRAFT: Fixed a bug where Varfa would start the draft Daily Challenge without a pet
- REJUVENATION: Cards are now shuffled into your deck, rather than being inserted at the end
- LION ROAR: Fixed a bug where the buff was not properly applied if the attack damage was 0
- KITE: Fixed a bug where this card was not giving an action
- OL'BESSIE: Fixed a bug where previewing the upgrade for this card did not show the correct description
- Fixed a bug where the Transmutation event (where you transform a card) was replacing a card different than the one shown. Yikes!
- Bleed no longer deals damage to you when you play a pet card
- TRAMPLE: Deal 200%/300%/400% of your CP, up from 100%/200%/300%