• Works with your Apple Music automatically. No extra accounts, signups or subscriptions required.
• Take your Replay playlist to the next level. With PlayTally you are no longer limited to just a yearly roundup; choose your own dates and see your top songs for any time period. And PlayTally lists are generated in real-time, so there’s no more waiting for weekly updates!
• Easily mark tracks like white noise and sleep sounds to keep them out of your Trends list.
• Accurately track your listening history play-by-play. Sync PlayTally data across multiple devices through iCloud. Track additional Apple Music devices by syncing them together with iCloud Music Library. Go back in time to see what you were listening to on a given day, and create playlists from your history.
• Earn badges as your listen more and grow your music collection. It’s like Activity awards for your ears!
• Easily browse large libraries by sorting based on your listening habits. Get insights into your music collection with advanced statistics and charts of your listening habits over time. Share your most impressive stats with your friends and followers.
• Your privacy is #1 priority. Your data never leaves your device and/or iCloud storage and can be deleted at any time. PlayTally uses no third party analytics services and is completely ad-free. If you wish, you can also export and backup your data in CSV format.
NOTE: Because PlayTally racks its own data, it cannot reconstruct playback history from before it was installed.
• Transfer History: got stats for the same song split across a single version and album version? Now you can transfer PlayTally play events from one playback history to another and merge those plays! Note: I'm working on trying to merge the actual Apple Music plays as well, but for now this feature can only move PlayTally's own play records.