Full-blown video editing for iPhone and iPad.
BEST APP on APPLE's Rewind 2009 List!
<--Price dropped to celebrate release of our video effects app: CinemaFX for Video-->
NEW in V3.2:
- Import music from iPod music library (iOS 4 only)
- Upload to YouTube within app
- Support iPhone 4 retina display
- Improved HD video quality on iPhone 4
- Improved photo render quality
☑ Splice, trim, split video clips
☑ Pan & Zoom photos and videos
☑ Compatible with all iDevices
☑ Add title and subtitle to each clip with fade in/out, adjustable fonts, length and styles
☑ 28 transitions can be set at start and/or end of clips
✎ MEDIA COVERAGE
"ReelDirector is a powerful, easy-to-use, and fun iPhone app for creating videos with titles and effects."
"File this one under “sent from the future”. ReelDirector is a pretty full-featured movie editor" ... "a quite amazing demonstration of the march of technology."
— Wired.com Gadget Lab
- Timeline: scrollable, seekable within clips, easy to arrange order
- Preview: full preview of frame at current timeline position, with watermarks and transition applied
- Record soundtracks and adjust position, volume and fade in/out
- Trim: you can keep original and go back to revise, or make a final cut
- Split: cut video into 2 or 3 clips seamlessly
- Add Ken Burns effect to photo and Video
- Add title and subtitle to opening, closing and/or each clip with adjustable length and fonts
- Combine 8 styles and 9 positions to create 72 different appearances
- Automatically fade in and fade out texts
Animated preview for each transition, easy to find the one you like.
1. Automatically insert transitions between each clip in your project, just pick one in Project Properties; or
2. Add/change transition for each clip while editing.
- Cross Dissolve
- Fade Through Black/White
- Flash Through Black/White
- Blur Fade (fade out of focus)
- Blur Cross (first scene fades out of focus)
- Wipe Left/Right/Up/Down
- Wipe Soft Left/Right/Up/Down
- Wipe Blend Left/Right/Up/Down
- Push Left/Right/Up/Down
- Push Left/Right/Up/Down with Border
- On iPhone 3G, iPod touch, video can be copied from Photos app by touching and holding the thumbnail.