Inspiration strikes — anytime, anywhere. Manage your WordPress blog or website on the go, from your iOS device: view your stats, moderate comments, create and edit posts and pages, and upload media. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 4.0 or higher.
With WordPress for iOS, you have the power of publishing in the palm of your hand. Draft a spontaneous haiku on the train. Snap a photo on an afternoon stroll for the week’s photo challenge at The Daily Post. Respond to your latest comments, or monitor your stats to see where today’s readers are coming from.
Don’t forget to tag your posts published from the app with #wponthego so the community can find your masterpieces on the move.
WordPress for iOS is an Open Source project, which means you, too, can help contribute to its development. Learn more at http://ios.wordpress.org.
Need help with the app? Visit the forums at http://ios.forums.wordpress.org or tweet us @WordPressiOS.
• To show our external keyboard users some love, we've added some handy keyboard shortcuts to the post editor and for switching between tabs. Can you say productivity boost?
• Do you like sharing images? Yeah, so do we! Not being able to share images to the app via Apple's native sharing feature was bumming us out so we had to add it.
• We want to make it easier to find content you like in the Reader. We think our new Search feature will be a great first step.
• Speaking of searching, you can now search for post and pages that are on your blog but not synced to the app.
• Finally, just for fun, we made it so full screen images can be flung away when you're done viewing. Just give the screen a quick swipe to send those pixels tumbling away into the ether.