More Grillin' lets you grill up your favorite foods virtually, with no mess and no chance of getting burned. From Maverick Software, creators of the most popular food games in the App Store, including Cupcakes!, More Cookies!, and More Toast!
Hear the sizzle and watch the flames dance, while you flip your food to cook it, then dress it up with dozens of sauces, toppings, side dishes and desserts. All with sharpest graphics (including iPad & Retina Display support) ever! Share your food with friends, save photos to your photo album, and even eat it by taking virtual bites.
More Grillin' features:
- Fully universal with native resolution on iPhone/iPod Touch, iPad, Retina Display and tall iPhone 5.
- 27 kinds of food to grill (hamburgers, hot dogs, bratwurst, chicken, steak, veggie burgers, shrimp kabobs, ribs, corn on the cob, pork chops, veggie & steak kabobs, salmon, pineapple, and more). Grill from rare to well done.
- 14 sauces/condiments to add to your food, everything from ketchup, mayo, mustard, and relish to hot sauce, salsa, steak sauce, and more.
- 23 toppings, like american & swiss cheese slices, tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, onions, mushrooms, jalapenos, avocado, and more.
- Multiple kinds of buns and bread (plain, sesame, wheat, hot dog, bread, texas toast, rolls).
- 22 side dishes - french fries, onion rings, coleslaw, potato salad, baked beans, potato chips, watermelon, baked potatoes, cheese puffs, and more.
- 18 kinds of desserts (apple & cherry pie, brownies, ice cream, chocolate cake, and more).
- 17 plates and 11 tablecloths.
- Customize your grill in 11 colors.
- Supports all iPad orientations.
- A built-in grill-o-meter to keep track of how much you've cooked, with a worldwide leaderboard to see who the best grillers are.
- Share your food via email, Facebook, or save to your photo albums.
And just like our other apps, we'll be adding more! Post a review with your requests, and you never know, our next free update might have your favorite food!
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fix for multiple items showing up in food prep list
- iOS 8 bug fixes
- Larger, easier to hit buttons