The official BBC Sport app offers the latest sports news, live action, scores and highlights. It's the best way to follow all the action from the Rio 2016 Olympic Games.
- The ability to select your own personalised sports news alerts
- Home screen displaying the top stories & analysis from across the world of sport
- Watch major sporting events live or catch up with on-demand highlights
- Create a personalised “My Sport” page, bringing together the stories, results and fixtures for the topics you love - with more than 300 topics to follow
- Set alerts for sport news, more than 150 football teams, dozens of cricket and rugby teams, every Rio 2016 team and every Formula 1 race
- Discover upcoming live events and access Live and catch-up video, audio and text commentary in the Live Guide
- Set event reminders for any ‘Coming Up’ live event and receive a push notification when the event starts
- Read the top sport headlines using our widget. Swipe down on your iPhone/iPad to see the top BBC stories from the world of sport
- Cast live and on-demand video to your TV using Chromecast
- Listen to BBC Radio 5 live and BBC Radio 5 live sports extra while you browse
- Comprehensive football news, analysis, live scores, match stats and text commentaries – plus the gossip column
- Dedicated indexes for dozens of sports, including football, F1, cricket, rugby union, rugby league, tennis and golf
- Share stories and results with your friends and followers
- The BBC will be adding new features to the app and will notify you when they become available in the App Store
A network connection is required in order to access content.
* Update to the BBC Sport Widget branding and layout.
* Swipe left on your homescreen to add the BBC Sport Headlines Widget.