Redshift brings the night sky to your screen. Explore alien planets, enhance your knowledge with detailed information on astronomy and space travel - and never miss an important celestial event.
What users say:
"Incredible! So life like! Best app out there” Zeexh
"Awesome […] Helped me a lot with my astronomy class in College” Jeffreyr09
“Best app you can get for money, and you can bet that.” Tom 95978
• Discover celestial objects: The app tells you which stars, constellations and planets are currently visible in the night sky from your location; furthermore, it shows you the way to any celestial body you want to study.
• 3D flights: Travel to any location within the Solar System; orbit the planets and their moons, and land on their surfaces.
• Observation planner for Sun, Moon and bright planets
• Comprehensive database: Browse more than 100,000 stars, 70,000 spectacular deep sky objects, 500 asteroids, 16 comets and 26 moons as well as all planets and dwarf planets.
• 3D graphics: Watch detailed representations of the planets, moons, asteroids and comets as well as bright and planetary nebulae, star clusters and many other deep sky objects.
• Ten interactive Guided Tours explain the major facts of astronomy and various fascinating events in the sky.
• Spacecrafts: Observe the satellites surrounding the Earth
• Night vision mode and many additional panoramas and background sounds
Expand your Redshift app via In-App Purchase – enjoy using the telescope control and “Sky Diary”, calculate the visibility conditions for your own list of celestial objects and spacecraft.
Further versions: Redshift Compact for beginners, Redshift Pro with many additional features, and telescope control.
Overview of all Redshift versions: www.redshift-live.de/features
Questions or suggestions for improvements:
Mail to [email protected]
We are looking forward to your feedback!
For more information on news and updates: www.redshift-live.com
or visit us on www.facebook.com/redshiftplanetariumsoftware
We have optimized Redshift for iOS 12 and improved the download from the Gaia and USNO star catalogues.