The Calculator combines the Standard & Scientific calculator, with extensive & easy functionality. Join millions of users by downloading The Calculator on all iOS Devices. It’s the most feature-rich Calculator!
• Basic Calculation Buttons
• Mathematical / Scientific Buttons - hidden in iPhone portrait view
• Built-in Currency Converter
• 70+ Beautiful Themes Available!
• Calculate with Degrees or Radians
• Set the decimal places in both the general and currency calculator
• Switch between the dot and the comma as decimal notation
• Percent Button
• Memory Button
• History View: Save, Copy & Forward
• Backspace Button - Slide/Swipe the Result Screen or use the Back Button
• Quick Equation View
• Edit Equation
• Split View
• Drag and Drop
• Full watchOS 2 support
LIST OF MATHEMATICAL OPERATIONS
Addition, Subtraction, Division, Multiplication, Percentages
Cubic Exponent, Cubic Root
Nth Exponent, Nth Root
Power of E, Power of Ten, Power of Two
Square, Square Root
Natural Logarithm, Common Logarithm, Binary Logarithm
Sine, Cosine, Tan
Arc Sine, Arc Cosine, Arc Tan
Hyperbolic Sine, Hyperbolic Cosine, Hyperbolic Tan
Hyperbolic Arc Sine, Hyperbolic Arc Cosine, Hyperbolic Arc Tan
Multiplicative Inverse, Random Number Input, Factorial
You can edit both digits and operators of the current equation.
You can place the edit cursor by tapping or using the arrows.
-- WE LOVE FEEDBACK! --
As always, we appreciate your feedback.
Please keep sharing your experience to [email protected]
Do you love our app? Please rate and review us in the App Store!
-- START CALCULATING --
• Bitcoin is added to the default list of favorite currencies in the Currency Converter.
• Optimized UI for iPad Pro.
• We’ve fixed the bug for the iPhone plus devices.
Previous New Features:
• We’ve been working on the UI and created an amazing new menu for you. Happy Calculating!
• Try the new gesture Drag and Drop to maximize your productivity!
• It’s now possible to Edit your Equations! Edit both operations and operands of an equation. Save a lot of time because you don’t have to write out whole equation if you mistype!