Choose alarm sounds or music to wake up on time! Zzz or snooze before your morning routine starts. Customize your nightstand display colors. Fall asleep to your favorite iTunes music by using the sleep timer.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE ALARM CLOCK HD
• Unlimited Alarms: Apple Music or Alarm Sounds
• Twitter Feed - Read the latest tweets
• Google RSS Reader - Follow the latest news
• Sleep Timer
• Local Weather Information
• Instant Flashlight - shake the device
• Full watchOS 2 support
• Screen Saver - for devices with OLED display
>> Have any questions?
Please check out if the answers are available in the Frequently Asked Questions in the app Settings.
Have suggestions or unable to find the answers to your questions? Our support team is ready and happy to help at [email protected]!
WAKE UP ON TIME: Proper Alarm Settings
• Keep the app open and running to always have your alarm go off and play the sounds you’ve set for ‘Music'.
When your app is open, you can use the volume slider within the app. When the app is in the background, use the device volume to set your volume.
• Make sure your battery is charged and to have your notifications turned on before you go to sleep, when the battery level goes below 30% it might not sound. This is due to prevent the device from dying and the alarm not going off.
• Keep your Apple Music available on your device
The music you can select consists of everything you have available on your ‘Apple Music’ app on your device. If the music is saved on your iCloud, and not on the device itself, it won’t be available.
NEVER MISS AN ALARM
When you closed the app and not having it running in the background? The alarm will use the device volume instead and play the notification sound system.
The app will close itself automatically after 10 hours of inactivity. This is due to prevent the device from dying and the alarm not going off.
When your device is muted, set to ‘Do Not Disturb’ or your device volume is set to 0, the alarm won’t play properly. It will still show the notification without any sound.
This is due to Apple’s restrictions as we are unable to access the app settings when the app is closed, only when it’s open or running in the background.
WE LOVE FEEDBACK
As always, we appreciate your feedback.
Please email us at [email protected] with any suggestions or questions.
WAKE UP YOUR WAY, EVERY DAY
• Our primary goal is to improve continuously and make your experience better with every update; This version contains minor bug fixes.
Have suggestions or unable to find the answers to your questions in the Frequently Asked Questions in the app Settings? Our support team is ready and happy to help at [email protected]!