Utilize the Contacts' notes field to it's full potential!
Here's why Contact Notes is better than the native Contacts app:
- All the notes from your Contacts' notes fields, all on one page!
[With the native iPhone Contacts app, you have to go back-and-forth through your contact's list, and you have to know which contact has a note attached to it]
- Search by keyword through all your contact's notes easily.
[You can't search through your notes with the native Contacts app. Even Spotlight search doesn't search through these notes]
- Add a new note in your iPhone Contacts' notes field with fewer presses.
[With the Contacts app, you have to choose your contact, press Edit, then press "add field", then choose Notes, then start typing, and press Done. With Contact Notes, we can do it quicker: just press Add, choose the contact, start typing, and Save]
- Type notes in landscape mode
- Syncs with current data in your Contacts list.
- Universal app, works on both iPhone and iPad
Upgrade to Pro Pack with In-App Purchase (optional):
- Filter by Contact Groups
- Create, edit, rename and delete Contact Groups
- Action button to get to Contacts page instantly, so you can make a call or send an email
- Export all your notes via email
Quick, simple, and very useful. Make the most of your iPhone Contacts capabilities with Contact Notes!
* To contact us with questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
* For advanced contact relationship management on the iPhone, try "Contacts Journal – Personal CRM". More details at www.contactsjournal.com
- Updated for iOS7
- Support for 64-bit devices
- Fixed occasional issue with in-app purchase