Contacts Journal is a powerful tool that will transform your business and personal relationships: save notes of important meetings, set follow ups and meetings, create custom contact fields, and attach important documents to each of your contacts. Available on the Mac, iPhone and iPad, with seamless iCloud syncing across all devices.
** Featured by Apple in "Best New Apps" on the Mac App Store **
USE CONTACTS JOURNAL TO:
• add value to your professional network
• track your customer and client relationships
• manage your sales pipeline
• get the best out of networking opportunities
• see a map of all your contacts, with color-coding options
• be prepared for your next meeting
• track interactions with friends and family
• effectively manage tasks and appointments
• carry a virtual folder of documents with you
• keep a call log
• store important contact data using customizable contact fields
OUR CUSTOMERS INCLUDE:
• sales teams
• small business owners
• portfolio managers
• personal productivity hackers
• professional like lawyers, real-estate agents, teachers, nurses etc.
As long as you are someone who interacts with many people, professionally or personally, Contacts Journal will keep you on top of things. Don’t keep it all in your head, or locked up in a spreadsheet or legacy system – use Contacts Journal to track your interactions with the people who matter.
• Import and link contacts directly from the Contacts app
• Create Private Contacts and Private Groups to keep information separate from your Contacts app
• See all your contacts and notes on a single Map view
• Attach Files to your contacts; import using file picker, or drag and drop documents into app
• Drag emails from the Mail app and attach to contact
• Define your own custom fields, and attach custom data for each contact
• Add ToDos with alerts in Notification Center for important follow-ups
• Create events in Calendar app for your ToDos
• Call (using Skype, Facetime Audio, or iPhone over WiFi), message or email your contacts directly from the app
• Export your data for reporting by email, CSV, or PDF
• No recurring billing, no hosted service. Works offline
• Featuring automatic, seamless syncing with iCloud between Mac, iPhone and iPad apps
• DropBox sync also available
ACCOLADES FOR IOS APP:
* Featured by Apple in "Start Your Business"
* Forbes.com - 10 Best iPhone Apps for Business Networkers
* Featured in the NYTimes "Business Cards Give Way to Cellphone Apps for Networking"
* App Store Reviews: read reviews for iPhone and iPad versions from satisfied customers!
• iPhone and iPad apps are sold separately
• We cannot access information about incoming calls or emails
Please send us your suggestions, and tell us what new features you would like to see. Contact us at [email protected]
- Mark some Fields as ‘Favorite’, so that they are always visible for every contact
- Favorite Fields show with default value. You can quickly edit them to change values
EDIT MULTIPLE FIELDS:
- Select multiple contacts and edit Fields in one go
- Control-click to select multiple contacts, then right-click and select "Edit Fields" from the menu
PIN COLORS OPTIONS:
- Increased the number of available ‘Pin Color’ options
- You can now rename ‘Pin Color’ labels and customize them to your needs
- You can now choose a different Default ‘Pin Color’
And much more
- When exporting Contacts information into a CSV file, new option allows you to use separate columns, for easier integration with mailing lists
- Improved integration with 3rd party email clients on the Mac
- Lots of bug-fixes and performance improvements
if you use Contacts Journal on multiple devices with iCloud sync enabled, you will need to update the app on those devices for the syncing to continue working.
Please support the development of the app by leaving a review in iTunes and recommending us to your friends and colleagues. You can also update your review for the current version if you’ve reviewed it previously. Each review matters a lot to us, and helps us grow and improve our app.
If you have any comments or suggestions, please email us at [email protected]