Works great on iOS 10! *Praised by CNN" Create, Rehearse, Hear, Archive, Record, Project and Give Speeches - Speechmaker is software to make your iPhone or iPad into a mobile podium, notebook, archive of speeches and professional teleprompter for public speaking in government, business and schools. It's a tool for rhetoric, oration, sermons, lyrics, plays, etc.
Now includes 1000+ famous speeches. Audio and video recording of your speeches.
“It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.” – Mark Twain
In addition to speeches use SpeechMaker to hold, edit and practice poems, lyrics, scripts, comedy, lectures, sermons, startup pitches and plays, etc.
SpeechMaker is popular with students, teachers, politicians, directors, poets, lecturers, ministers, rabbis, authors, playwrights, speechwriters, scriptwriters, toastmasters, comedians, singers and actors
“It takes one hour of preparation for each minute of presentation time.” – Wayne Burgraff
Practice, hear how you sound before delivering that important speech. Get a feeling for the cadence and the flow of your speech, poem, lecture, sermon, song, etc.
- Create, edi and archive your speeches
- Record in audio & video
- See the parts of speech, grammar.
- 1000+ built in famous speeches.
- Import via text, RTF or PDF using Dropbox or Google Docs.
- Use Siri to read your speech in 36 different languages.
- Rehearse your speech.
- Practice delivering your lines flawlessly, use a mirror and SpeechMaker.
- Give your speech using the easily adjustable autoscroll. Clearly see the speech scrolling in your choice of font, size and background color.
- Timers for elapsed time and time to go for the speech all at a glance.
- Archive your speech as text and audio to help you continue improving. Archive for historical purposes.
- Share you speech with friends, colleagues and Facebook.
SpeechMaker is more powerful then expensive teleprompters.
- Buy once to run on both iPhone and iPad.
- Beautiful UI and flat graphics
- Import text, rtf, and pdf via DropBox, Google Drive, and Copy and Paste and iTunes file sharing
- Export speech text via Email
- Import and export audio via Dropbox
- Audio recording allows you to get feedback as you practice your speech
- Like a teleprompter autoscroll your speech at the just the right speed
- Hear the iPad/iPhone speak out loud the speech as it scrolls and highlights each line
- Select from one of 36 different languages and Siri voices
- With the flip of a button see verbs, nouns, adjectives and other parts of speech highlighted in different colors
- Control the look of a document by changing, background color, fonts, scroll speed, font size
- Buttons and gestures to start, stop and control scroll speed
- Touch gestures:
+ pinch or zoom to change font size
+ grab and move instantly to any part of a speech
+ tap the right side to speed scrolling. tap the left side to slow scrolling
- At a glance timing for a speech shows, elapsed, remaining, estimated time
- Display your iPhone or iPad on a larger Mac using X-Mirage
- Display on AppleTV connected HD monitors for TV stations, studios, auditoriums, podcasters, lecture halls and plays.
Read, correct, give, play and record speeches anytime and anywhere. No need to rely on notes on napkins or index cards.
Keep your speeches with you at all time, secure and available to use at any moment. Easily change and give speeches at the last minute.
"Carrying all my speeches in one convenient and easy to use device saves my sanity. SpeechMaker is easy for me to use and I love how I can control all aspects of how it looks on screen. Before I asked my wife how the speech sounds, now I record the speech until I have it just right then I ask my wife what she thinks. SpeechMaker is the best thing to happen to this ancient art in a hundred years."
- major new version!
- record video and/or audio of your music, speeech, sermon, etc.
- ui changes for video, ui changes for siri, lots of ui changes
- searching the 1000+ database of speeches is faster and easier to use.
- drobox access updated.
- many more changes and optimizations.