Speechmaker turns an iPhone or iPad into your personal mobile podium. Create, archive, rehearse, hear, record in Audio/Video, present, time and give speeches. Speechmaker is a professional teleprompter with timers for public speaking in government, business and in schools. The most popular professional tool for rhetoric, oration, sermons, lyrics, plays, etc. whether live in public or on TV. It's for seasoned orators, children and everyone in between.
Go to our site for reviews/info: plumamazing.com/product/speechmaker/
Keep your speeches with you at all time, secure and available to use at any moment. Easily edit and give speeches at the last minute.
“It usually takes me more than three weeks to prepare a good impromptu speech.” – Mark Twain
- Create, edit, record, archive, time and give your speeches
- Record audio to hear how you sound before delivering that important speech
- Record audio & video to see your eye contact, posture, etc. during a speech
- 1000+ built in famous speeches, to search, examine or read yourself.
- Use the powerful built-in and easy to use telemprompter
- Mirror and reverse text
- Autoscroll text and control with a tap
- Siri can speak any speeches aloud in 36 different languages while scrolling and highlighting each line
- TIMERS stand out and show, elapsed, remaining and estimated time
- Change the background color, fonts, scroll speed & font size
- Runs on iPhone and iPad with separate UI for both
- Tap a button see verbs, nouns, adjectives and other parts of speech highlighted in different colors. Make grammar come alive
- Archive your text, audio and video for the future
- Share you speech with friends, colleagues and Facebook
- Beautiful UI and flat graphics
- Import via text, RTF or PDF using copy & paste, Dropbox or Google Docs
- Export speech text via Email
- Import and export audio via Dropbox
- Rehearse your speech
- Timers for elapsed time and time to go for the speech all at a glance
- Practice delivering your lines flawlessly by recording audio/video
- Audio recording allows you to get feedback as you practice your speech
- Buttons and gestures to start, stop and control scroll speed
- Touch gestures:
+ pinch or zoom to change font size for easier reading
+ grab and scroll instantly to any part of a speech
+ tap the right side to speedup scrolling. Tap the left side to slow scrolling
- Give your speech using the easily adjustable autoscroll. Clearly see the speech scrolling in your choice of font, size and background color.
- Display extrat large on a Mac with large monitor or via AppleTV. Handy for TV stations, studios, schools, auditoriums, podcasters, lecture halls and plays.
Includes 1000+ famous speeches. Speak them out yourself or let Siri.
Speechmaker guides you from speech creation to presentation to storage.
Speechmaker helps you create a speech, spellcheck and visualize the grammar in color.
Speechmaker has a teleprompter which automatically scrolls your speech so you can speak distraction free while simultaneously recording either audio/video of your speeches.
Practice speeches, poems, lyrics, scripts, comedy, lectures, sermons, startup pitches and plays, etc.
SpeechMaker is popular with politicians, executives, students, teachers, directors, poets, lecturers, ministers, rabbis, authors, playwrights, speechwriters, scriptwriters, toastmasters, comedians, singers and actors
Carry all your speeches anywhere no need to rely on notes on napkins or index cards
"Carrying all my speeches in one convenient and easy to use device saves my sanity. SpeechMaker is easy for me to use and I love how I can control all aspects of how it looks on screen. I used to drive my wife crazy asking each time how the speech sounds. Now I record the speech until I have it just right only then do I ask my wife what she thinks. SpeechMaker is the best thing to happen to my marriage and this ancient art in a hundred years."
- improved access to dropbox and google drive
- misc internal changes in the subscription version Speechmaker S
- new icon for subscription version Speechmaker S
- many misc improvements to both versions
- compiled with the latest xcode