Export contacts to Excel in 3 easy steps!
Quickly create an Excel spreadsheet with all/some of your contacts with full control over which properties to include, how to name them and in which order to display them. Create a backup of your contacts, export into CRM apps like Salesforce.com, Highrise, Sugar CRM or ACT, or simply share contacts with a colleague.
* Exports to Excel as comma-separated (CSV)
* Enables selection of contacts accross multiple groups
* Find contacts to include by searching through all fields
* Ability to select which properties to include
* Ability to rename column labels
* Ability to set the order of columns
* New: support for export format compatible with Outlook and Gmail import
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions on www.contacts2excel.com for advice on displaying under Excel, in particular for international phone numbers). The Frequently Asked Questions are also updated in real-time to address all issues reported so far.