Stay in touch with free video calls, voice calls and messaging on Skype.
- Talk face to face with a video call.
- New group video calls with up to 25 people.
- Free voice calls to anyone else on Skype. Add up to 25 people on a group call.
- Message your friends in an instant and add up to 300 people to a group chat.
- Call mobiles and landlines at low rates (Skype to Skype calls are always free).
- Share photos, video messages, your location and add emoticons and Mojis to your chat.
- Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even some TVs. Now it’s even easier to stay connected to friends and family – no matter the device they’re on.
- Available for Apple Watch – your notifications and chats available on your wrist.
iOS 8.0 or above (If you are using iOS 7 or earlier, you can download the last compatible version by tapping install/update and following the prompt to download.)
Welcome to Skype for iPad.
We are constantly working to make Skype better for you. With this new update you can now:
· Make every call a Skype call: Toggle iOS 10 Integrated Calling (CallKit) on / off in Skype’s app settings.
· Never miss a new contact: Make sure you’ve set Skype notifications ‘on’ to receive any new contact requests as a notification.
· Fixes and improvements: Enjoy the various improvements we’ve made to how Skype works on iOS 10.
Please continue to send us feedback by opening the app and tapping the Skype Community link in My info. We are listening!