FileExplorer helps you to access files on your computer (macOS, Windows, Linux), NAS and Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive etc). Stream movies and musics to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage files, documents, photos without iTunes sync.
* Access files on
Network Shares: macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS, WebDAV, FTP and SFTP.
Cloud Storage: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box and iCloud Drive.
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares and cloud storages to iPhone/iPad.
* Sort files by name, date, size etc.
* Search files by file name.
* List and grid view.
* Distribute configurations via MDM (Mobile Device Management).
* Document editing:
Directly create and edit plain text in the app.
Use document picker extension in iWork and Office apps to open file from network share and save it back after editing.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, cloud storages, iPhone and iPad.
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares/cloud storages.
Use file transfer extension in other apps for transfer files to network shares and cloud storages.
Built-in FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over Wi-Fi.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc
Follow us on Twitter: @SkyjosApps
FileExplorer Pro 6 is here.
* Document picker extension: Pick documents on network shares and edit in iWork, Office apps and PDF reader. Save back to network shares.
* Action extension: With this extension, you can transfer files to network shares right in other apps.
* New "Nearby Devices" feature for transfer files between iPhone and iPad.
* Rearrage connection list.
* Adds ability to create and edit text files.
* Supports SFTP (via SSH) Connection
* Supports explicit and implicit FTP over TLS.
* Auto discover FTP servers in local network.
* Adds row actions on folder view for email, open-in, stream-to etc.
* Displays music album on folder view.
* Displays folder summary.
* New music player
* Supports RAW formats: NEF, CR2, DNG, ARW etc
* Display GIF in Photo Library.
* New slideshow user interface
* Adds range selection (tap and drag selection) on photo library.
* Keeps photo gallery alive after deleting a photo.
* Adds an option to show/hide iCloud Drive.
* Adds an option to turn on/off Touch ID.
* Adds an option to turn on/off network discovery.
* Updates Dropbox SDK, Google Drive SDK and OneDrive SDK. The Dropbox and OneDrive connections need to be re-added.