Over 5 million downloads!
FileExplorer Pro helps you to access files on your computer (macOS, Windows, Linux), NAS and Cloud Storage (Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive etc). Stream movies and musics to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage files, documents, photos without iTunes sync.
* Access files on
Network Shares: macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS, SMB/CIFS
Servers: WebDAV, FTP and SFTP
Cloud Storage: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box and iCloud Drive.
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares and cloud storages to iPhone/iPad.
* AirPlay photos, musics and movies on Apple TV.
* Sort files by name, date, size etc.
* Search files by file name.
* List and grid view.
* Zip and unzip files
* Distribute configurations via MDM (Mobile Device Management).
* Document editing:
Directly create and edit plain text in the app.
Use document picker extension in iWork and Office apps to open file from network share and save it back after editing.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, cloud storages, iPhone and iPad.
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares/cloud storages.
Use file transfer extension in other apps for transfer files to network shares and cloud storages.
Nearby Devices: Copy files among iPhones and iPads over Wi-Fi.
Built-in FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over Wi-Fi.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc.
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.
===== CONTACT US =====
Email: [email protected]
* Added French translation.
* Added "Retry" button for transfer failure items.
* Fixed an issue that file names are displayed in lowercase with Dropbox connection.
* Fixed an compatibility issue with Nginx WebDAV server.
* Fixed compatibility issue with iOS 10.3 on some devices.