FE File Explorer Pro is a powerful file manager app on your iPhone and iPad. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storages. Transfer files among those locations. Stream movies and music to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files on your computer and cloud without downloading to your iPhone/iPad.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server
* Access cloud storages: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box and iCloud Drive.
* Access USB Drive and SD Card
* Access SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and servers when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares and cloud storages to iPhone/iPad.
* AirPlay photos, musics and movies on Apple TV.
* Sort and search files
* Archive and unarchive files
* Dark Mode
* Multiple windows on iPad
* Integrated with iOS Files app
* Sync connections with iCloud
* Distribute configurations via MDM (Mobile Device Management).
* Built-in FTP Server and HTTP Server
* Document editing:
Directly create and edit plain text in the app.
Use document picker extension in iWork and Office apps to open file from network share and save it back after editing.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among servers, cloud storages, iPhone and iPad.
Sync files between iPhone/iPad and servers.
Transfer files by drag and drop.
Nearby file transfer: Directly transfer files between two nearby iOS devices without Wi-Fi or LTE connection.
* Photo Transfer:
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares.
Backup photos to network shares, servers and cloud storages.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: EPUB, PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc.
Photo: JPG, PNG, WebP, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.
===== CONTACT US =====
Email: [email protected]
Meet new "Edit With" feature.
The "Edit With" feature is available on file contextual menu. Now, you can lanuch Office apps or iWork apps by tapping "Edit With" button on file contextual menu, and edit the document. All changes will be saved back to your computer when you finish editing.
The folder in Google Shared Drive can be added into favorites now.