FileExplorer Pro is a powerful file manager app on your iPhone and iPad. It can access not only local files, but also files on your computer, NAS and cloud storages. Transfer files among those locations. Stream movies and music to your iPhone/iPad. Directly view and manage documents, photos, files without iTunes sync.
* Access network shares on macOS, Windows, Linux, Time Capsule, NAS via SMB/CIFS protocol.
* Access WebDAV Server, FTP Server and SFTP Server
* Access cloud storages: Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, Box and iCloud Drive.
* Access Sandisk iXpand Flash Drive (Lightning USB Drive).
* Automatically discover comptuers, NAS and FTP server when you setup new connections.
* View, copy, move, rename and delete your files right on iPhone/iPad.
* Stream movies and musics from network shares and cloud storages to iPhone/iPad.
* AirPlay photos, musics and movies on Apple TV.
* Sort files by name, date, size etc.
* Search files by file name.
* List and grid view.
* Zip and unzip files
* Distribute configurations via MDM (Mobile Device Management).
* Document editing:
Directly create and edit plain text in the app.
Use document picker extension in iWork and Office apps to open file from network share and save it back after editing.
* File Transfer:
Copy files among network shares, cloud storages, iPhone and iPad.
Copy photos between iOS photo library and network shares/cloud storages.
Use file transfer extension in other apps for transfer files to network shares and cloud storages.
Nearby Devices: Copy files among iPhones and iPads over Wi-Fi.
Built-in FTP Server: Transfer files between computer and iPhone/iPad over Wi-Fi.
* Supported File Formats:
Document: PDF, WORD, EXCEL, PPT, PAGES, NUMBERS, KEYNOTE, TXT, HTML etc.
Photo: JPG, PNG, GIF, CR2, NEF, ARW, DNG etc.
Music: MP3, AAC, AIFF, WAV, FLAC, APE etc.
Music Playlist: CUE, M3U
Video: MOV, MP4, AVI, XVID, MKV, RMVB, WMV, FLV etc.
===== CONTACT US =====
Email: [email protected]
* iPhone X Support including Face ID
* Files app integration
* UI Improvements
* New swipe gesture for connections: Delete, Edit and Duplicate Connection.
* New cell action for files: file duplication
* Displays file name in video player's info window.
* FLAC, WAV playback improvements
* MDM Improvements: FileExplorer can download configurations (plist) from website now.
Some MDM system doesn't support plist file, so we make this feature for IT administrators. What you need do is that add a download url in MDM and push it to FileExplorer. Then FileExplorer will download and import configurations automatically. Read the user guide for details.
* Fixes a connection issue with Netapp.
* Fixes the "pending complete" error during file transfer.
* Fixes an issue that video player doesn't play sound for MTS video.
* Other bugfixes and improvements