ViewExif is an iOS extension which allows you to view metadata of photos and videos. It adds metadata capability not only for Photos app but also for 3rd-party apps.
Being able to read exif tags can be of great importance not only for beginners, but also for other photographers who want to find out what settings and tools were used to create a particular photograph.
For those people who want to protect privacy, this app is useful for you as well. When you send photos via email or share on social network, your personal information (geo location, taken date etc) is shared as well. If you upset to share those information, ViewExif is able to remove it before sharing.
* Extension for Photos app and 3rd-party apps such as Dropbox, FileExplorer etc.
* Display file name, file size, dimensions for photos and videos.
* Display EXIT tags: Taken date, ISO Speed, F Number, Exposure Time, Focal Length and more.
* Display IPTC tags: Creator, Keywords, Description etc.
* Display geo location on map
* Support image formats (JPG, PNG, TIFF) and Raw formats (CR2, NEF, DNG).
* Share photo with exif on Twitter, Facebook, email.
* Share photo without exif on Twitter, Facebook, email.
===== CONTACT US =====
Email: [email protected]
* Bugfixes and stability improvements
* The photo raw metadata is supported now. It also can be copied to clipboard.
* Added "Save without Metadata" button. The saved photos are in Camera Roll and linked in the "ViewExif" album.
* The map can be opened right in the app.
* Fixed an issue that RAW photo dimensions are not displayed correctly.
* Fixed the incorrect filename issue.