●● Limited-Time sale: $5.99! ●●
● Full resolution support for the iPad Pro ●
●● SSH Key import via clipboard added, SSH on El Capitan Fixed ●●
● ● Brand new redesigned interface - Optimized for iOS 8 and 9 ● ●
● ● iPhone 6 and 6 Plus Supported with no scaling ● ●
Remoter Pro includes all of "Remoter VNC"'s options: VNC, RDP, SSH, Telnet, RemoterFusion, etc.
"Remoter, (...) is currently on sale and is a pretty feature rich VNC app. (...) Setting things up is as simple as entering your VNC information and pressing connect. Remoter gives you just about every option you'd need in a VNC client" - lifehacker.com
External keyboards supported!
● ● ● ● ●
Remoter Pro is intuitive and very easy to use!, but in case you need help, it includes an in-app tips, and informational buttons. Also, a support is available at http://remoterlabs.com including a user forum !
● A complete solution, no in-app purchases.
● New thumb-friendly trackpad
● Multiple simultaneous connections
● Completely resigned session selection interface
● Fast VNC protocol 3.8 supported. Compatible with Mac Screen Sharing, the latest UltraVNC for Windows and Linux VNC servers
● Universal Binary: iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch! Buy once, run on all your devices!
● Support for sound/music redirection from your Mac and easy setup without port-forwarding / dynamic DNS with RemoterFusion
● Support for RDP (w/encryption support) including Windows 10!, SSH and Telnet, VNC over SSH, RDP over SSH, and arbitrary SSH port tunnels
● RDP supports latest versions of Windows
● Advanced URL invocation system (see http://goo.gl/QvJZ1)
● Novel Virtual TrackPad allows for precise and intuitive control! right-click, and dragging. Scroll with a side-scroller bar! Three trackpad modes.
● SSH public-key authentication with SSH Key manager (import, generate, email, copy to/from clipboard your SSH keys)
● Support for recording and running Macros!
● International keyboard support for servers that don't support direct input mode: German, Swiss-German, Russian, French, Danish and Spanish Keyboard mappings.
● UltraVNC MS Login Authentication Support, Server-Side Scaling and Multiple Monitor support
● Wake-on-Lan Support
● Bonjour and NetBIOS computer discovery
● Supports BOTH Landscape and Portrait orientations
● Intuitive Pinch to Zoom and drag to scroll. Also presets: "Fit Height", "Fit Width" and "1:1"
● Special Keys: Including: Esc, Tab, Alt, Up, Down, Right, Left, PageUp, PageDown, F1..F12, Control-Alt-Delete, Command, Windows-key, etc
● Support for 8bpp, 16bpp and 32bpp color depths
● Fullscreen mode
● Clipboard synchronization (Paste is universal, but copy requires server support)
● Localized to: Spanish, Italian, German (and English)
Bug fix: the session list button is now working again.
-Various bug fixes
-Fixed HW keyboard behavior on Connection Dialog. When a HW key is pressed, the search bar appears. Subsequent keys are passed directly.
-Special keys on conn display cause search box to appear, then text can be typed
-Fixed: Long standing issue where on NetBIOS/Bonjour discovery, the search box on the main screen would get cleared.