PDF Protector is an easy-to-use tool to encrypt or decrypt your PDF documents.
Set a password and let PDF Protector encrypt your documents to hinder others from opening it. You can also set a separate password that has to be known by everyone who wants to copy or print content of your your document. Of cause PDF Protector also lets you remove any of these security mechanisms, providing you know the password. Since PDF Protector uses standard PDF functions, it works perfectly with other PDF applications. If you have to to encrypt or decrypt a lot of documents with the same password, you can set a default password to be used by PDF Protector.
• Supports Adobe Standard 40-bit Encryption and Adobe Advanced 128-bit Encryption.
• Password protect opening of the document.
• Unlock protected documents with the correct password.
• Prevent printing of the document.
• Prevent copying and changes to the document.
• Easy to use.
• Possibility to remember and use a standard password.
• Compatible with all common PDF readers, such as Preview.app or Adobe Reader
• Does NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
If you like PDF Protector, please consider to rate it on the App Store. It would mean the world to me. :)
NEW: Chinese has been added to the supported languages. 嗨！
NEW: Minimum system requirement is now Mac OS 10.9.5 Mavericks.
NEW: You can now show your license key and deactivate it from the PDF Protector menu.
FIX: Sometimes there was an issue with the animation upon startup.