Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device. You can also wake up devices over the internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down, send other Macs to sleep or even send AppleScripts using SSH.
• Wake up every Wake On Lan capable device
• Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
• Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
• Works over the internet
• Easy to use and intuitive user interface
• Easy access via a status bar menu
• Included network IP and MAC addresses scanner
• Includes example AppleScript library
If you don't know how to configure your devices or your network, have a look on the FAQ page here:
NEW: The interface has been updated to match the new design of macOS 11 Big Sur.
NEW: Preparation for the all new Remote Wake Up 2 which will be released later next year.
FIX: The MAC address was not being verified correctly.