Remote Wake Up is a tool that allows you to remotely switch on every Wake On Lan capable device. You can also wake up devices over the internet. Additionally Remote Wake Up allows you to reboot, shut down, send other Macs to sleep or even send AppleScripts using SSH.
• Wake up every Wake On Lan capable device
• Wake up, reboot, shut down or send Macs to sleep
• Send AppleScripts using SSH to do even more
• Works over the internet
• Easy to use and intuitive user interface
• Easy access via a status bar menu
• Included network IP and MAC addresses scanner
• Includes example AppleScript library
If you don't know how to configure your devices or your network, have a look on the FAQ page here:
NEW: Looking for local hosts now displays the DNS name in the list.
NEW: Added a field for optional public IP address or domain when sending via Internet.
NEW: Advanced security with full support for the new hardened runtime and app notarisation.
NEW: Default WakeOnLAN port is now 9.
NEW: Integrated the LittleSnitch Internet Access Policy.
FIX: The host name or IP was missing in the success message text.