Cyclist Log makes it very easy to track your cycling sessions, keeping a log of the distance and time taken for each ride.
● Use the built-in map to plan out a route, or if using an iPhone, simply track your course with GPS.*
● View a calendar showing which days you rode recently.
● View statistics and charts of weekly, monthly, and yearly progress.
● Categorize log entries with user-defined tags.
● Sync using iCloud (enable via Settings app).
● Share on dailymile.com, Twitter, Facebook.
● Import and export data in CSV format. Import GPX files.
Cyclist Log makes it easy to record the results of a session in a matter of seconds. You can also use Cyclist Log to review your cycling history, and plan new routes for future sessions.
You can simply use GPS if using an iPhone or, when you return from a ride, use Cyclist Log to record your session: The date and route are automatically filled in based on defaults. The time spent on your last ride for the route is also presented as the default. Simply adjust the minutes or seconds and you are done! Your speed will be shown to you.
To plan a new route to try in your neighborhood, go to the routes tab and bring up the map, which centers on your current location. Simply tap points on the map in order to create your route. When done, the route distance is automatically computed. If you cycle this route frequently, you can set it as the default.
You can view a calendar showing which days you rode recently. This makes it easy to decide if you are due for a ride today, or should take a break. You can also view statistics and charts showing weekly, monthly, and yearly summaries of your distance, time and pace. You can focus on rides of a particular type by filtering by tags.
*Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Updates for iOS 10.