Classroom Checkout™ makes it super easy to manage checkouts from your classroom children's book library. Your students can check out books by simply scanning barcodes.*
• A student scans a book's barcode to check out or in.
• The teacher can see currently checked out books.
• The teacher manages student accounts, assigning login codes.
• The teacher can manage the classroom library.
Classroom Checkout is designed to be installed on a shared iOS device, with each student and the teacher using a numeric login code to access the app.
An online manual for Classroom Checkout is available at fikesfarm.com
* Classroom Checkout requires a scannable barcode on each book. This can either be the ISBN or UPC barcode commonly found on the back cover, or any EAN-13 barcode label affixed to the cover.
Note that on all devices a built-in ISBN scanner is used, except the iPad 2 where a separate free app is used.
We've added the ability to sync between devices, export your library for backup, added a thumbnail index to the My Library list, and several other tweaks and polish to the interface.