All the symbols you need are just one tap away.
Need a special character that’s not available on system keyboard? Use Symbols to quickly find and paste it.
● Choose from over 3000 special characters sorted by category.
● Access symbols instantly in any other app with custom Symbols keyboard.
● Use search inside the app to quickly find a glyph you need by its Unicode name.
● Press & hold to mark a symbol as favorite.
● Access Recent and Favorite symbols on all your devices (iCloud sync).
- Fix Symbols Keyboard not appearing bug.
Note: the app is now iOS 9+ only, earlier versions of iOS are no longer supported.
* * *
Almost two years have passed since I last updated my Symbols app (which was my first iOS app ever!). A lot has changed since then but one of the things which remained constant is that some people still found this little tool very useful. I was surprised by the amount of emails I got when Symbols Keyboard stopped working properly last fall — apparently the app was still alive and being actively used. Sadly, at the time I was busy working on my more important projects and, being good at procrastination, fixing that keyboard issue took me a few months (but in reality I spent just about three hours on this bug). Anyway, sorry for the delay.
Lastly, if you have found Symbols useful, please take a minute to leave a nice review: it really helps. Thank you for your support. <3