Tune up your ukulele and get ready to rock, sing aloud, and dance with Peg and Cat! In this totally awesome app from PBS KIDS, children ages 3 to 6 practice math skills by learning and creating songs.
Based on the hit PBS KIDS series, PEG + CAT Big Gig is a musical app that invites you to pick an instrument and play songs with Peg, Cat and their friends in different worlds featured in the show – the farm, Pirate Island, the Magic Forest, and even the Purple Planet!
BIG GIG GAME
In the Big Gig, while playing simple melodies from PEG + CAT, practice preschool math skills including identifying numbers, counting up and down by ones and twos, adding one, and repeating patterns. After you play a song, you’re treated to a show – watch the characters rocking out just for you!
• In BIG GIG, select a featured performer from five favorite characters from the show: Peg, the Pig, Tessa, Ramone, or Richard.
• Play 12 different songs from the show, including the “Problem Solved” song.
• Practice counting up and down by ones and twos, adding one, and making patterns in four different WARM UP activities.
• Play your own melody in the FREEPLAY activity.
• Sing along to the songs with the help of on-screen lyrics as Peg’s band rocks out.