Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• Included in the App Store Best of 2016
• Mac Game of the Year in over 30 countries
• IGF award-winning
• IGN Mobile Game of the Year nominee
• Included in Gamespot's Best Mobile Games of 2016
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. As new stations open, redraw your lines to keep them efficient. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique.
• Over two dozen of real-world cities to test your planning skills.
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network.
• Normal mode for quick scored games, Endless to relax, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge.
• Build your metro exactly how you want to with the Creative mode.
• Compete against the world every day in the Daily Challenge.
• Colourblind and night modes.
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace.
The Miniversary Update
Happy Birthday to us! We’ve been lucky enough to bring you ten years of new maps, game modes, and more since Mini Metro was first released in 2013. To celebrate our Miniversary, here’s one of our biggest updates yet! This update includes:
• Three brand-new maps! We’ve brought three of our most popular cities from Mini Motorways and their gorgeous colour palettes to Mini Metro. Another Shinkansen map is yours to enjoy in Tokyo. Or you can carefully traverse the rivers of Warsaw. If you want more than just rivers, the Portuguese coast is yours to explore in Lisbon, a tricky five-line map.
• An all-new photo mode! Export screenshots of your metro networks with decorative frames to show off your unique cities.
• A much-loved feature from Mini Motorways comes to Mini Metro in the form of a new way to capture GIFs. Export colourful animations of your metro networks at any stage in their growth to share with friends or just for bragging rights.
• An update to the text featured in the Miniversary button.
• This update also features various improvements and bug fixes.
If you haven’t played it in a bit, we’ve also brought three Mini Metro maps into Mini Motorways! We’ve dusted them with a bit of Mini Metro magic, too, as each map requires you to build around an existing railroad network with spawning train stations.
Thank you so much for being part of our last ten years and for helping us bring Mini Metro to so many people. We hope to see you around for the next ten years of Mini adventures!