Mini Metro, the sublime subway simulator, now on iPhone and iPad.
• IGF award-winning
• Over 250,000 copies sold on desktop
Mini Metro is a game about designing a subway map for a growing city. Draw lines between stations and start your trains running. Keep your routes efficient by redrawing them as new stations open. Decide where to use your limited resources. How long can you keep the city moving?
• Random city growth means each game is unique
• Eleven real-world cities will test your planning skills
• A variety of upgrades so you can tailor your network
• Normal mode for quick scored games, or Extreme for the ultimate challenge
• Compete against the world every day with the Daily Challenge
• Colourblind and night modes
• Responsive soundtrack created by your metro system, engineered by Disasterpeace
"If you love the city-planning aspect of Sim City but can't handle the pressure of playing god, then you may have just found your new favorite time-waster." - Ashley Feinberg, Gizmodo
"Take my word for it that a game about mass-transit system design can be a tense, white-knuckle thriller." - Owen Faraday, Pocket Tactics
"Mini Metro: fun game simulates planning and running public transit system." - Cory Doctorow, Boing Boing
Hey commuters! We've been absolutely blown away by the reception Mini Metro's received on the App Store. Thank you to everyone who has given it a go, built a metro, told their friends, or posted a review!
We've been working our way through the critical bugs that we missed during testing. In this first update we've made the following changes:
• The Daily Challenge will no longer erroneously think you're offline.
• High scores stick! So when you get that bright shiny new top score in Cairo, you can rest assured it'll end up on the leaderboard.
• Profiles are pulled down from iCloud more regularly, so it won't take so long for multiple devices to sync up.
• The in-game leaderboards are now always readable! No more refreshing to get rid of corrupted text.
• In the city selection screen, tapping on the selected city will start the game immediately.
• The app will now prevent your device from dimming while a game is being played.
• A whole bunch of little bug fixes that we won't bore you with.
More cities coming soon!