World of Tanks Blitz is a free-to-play mobile MMO action game developed by Wargaming, the award-winning online game developer and publisher of World of Tanks, the smash PC hit now with over 110 million players worldwide!
Drawing inspiration from the PC version, World of Tanks Blitz is built specifically for optimal online mobile gameplay and is currently available on your iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch.
With an impressive roster of over 200 massive tanks, stunning graphics, and intuitive touch-screen controls, World of Tanks Blitz makes it easy to jump into short, action-packed 7vs7 tank battles no matter where you are!
A truly free-to-play game. No timers, energy bars, fuel—play as much as you want and whenever you want.
“The very best multiplayer you’ll find for your mobile.”
— Pocket Gamer
“A lot of tanks, a lot of people and a lot of fun.”
Requires an Internet connection and iPad 2 / iPhone 4S or better to play.
• Over 200 iconic WW2 vehicles from nations across the world
• 18 unique battle arenas
• Strategic 7v7 online multiplayer
• Free-to-win: equal access to in-game elements for everyone
• Deep progression system: 10 tiers of tanks to unlock and explore
• Innovative crew upgrades to enhance your tank and refine your gaming style
• Constant updates and graphical enhancements; optimization for various devices
• Easy to learn, intuitive touch screen controls
• In-game chat and Clan chat functionality
• Battle Missions that open up new, personalized challenges and let players earn bonuses and achievements
• Clan functionality allowing players to unite in their pursuit of victory and invite their friends to play online
Download World of Tanks Blitz now FREE!
For more information please visit http://wotblitz.com/
What’s in Blitz Update 2.11? Vineyards, German tank destroyers, and the improved reticle!
A piece of mainland Italy in the Mediterranean setting is ready to become a battle arena.
Six German tank destroyers of the famous Grille 15 branch are ready to roll out: the Pz.Sfl. IVc, Nashorn, Sturer Emil, Rhm.-Borsig Waffenträger, Waffenträger auf Pz. IV, and, of course, the Grille 15 itself.
Now the reticle features a range finder and a gun reload counter.
The Oasis Palms map was reworked; Training Rooms now feature options to set a password and change team respawns; icons for skills were reworked, and now they display in battle.