BECOME A GENERAL: build your army, and dominate WWII battlefields in World of Tanks Generals—the free-to-play card game. Plan, deploy and destroy your enemy’s HQ in tactical turn-based warfare.
BUILD YOUR ARMY: create your deck from a range of tanks, artillery, special orders, and don’t forget your army’s backbone—the HQ. Making sure you have a versatile yet powerful army is your key to victory!
SHOW YOUR STRENGTH: If you think you have what it takes to command an army and challenge other generals across the globe, it’s time to lay your cards on the table.
• Dynamic 1x1 PvP battles
• Strategic gameplay
• Endless tactical combinations
• PvE training battles
A GIANT ARSENAL
• Over 200 cards
— 21 unique headquarters
— 147 cards to research
— 27 mercenaries
— 12 Premium cards
• Three available nations: the USA, Germany and the USSR
• High quality and historically accurate art
CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER AND SOCIAL
• Battle with friends
• Cross-platform play
• Multi-browser and multiplatform support across mobile and PC platforms
• Wargaming.net ID account: instant access to other Wargaming.net products, including World of Tanks, World of Warplanes, World of Warships, and World of Tanks Blitz.
• Collect rewards for outstanding achievements
Download World of Tanks Generals now FREE!
For more information, please visit http://wotgenerals.com/
• 1st April Special. Obtain unique Sherman Calliope and flying А-40 Unit cards between April 1 and April 5.
• Tier VIII Premium cards. New Premium higher tier Units: IS-6, KV-5, JagdTiger 8.8, Löwe, T34, M6A2E1 and T26E4.
• Starting hand redraw. If you’re not satisfied with the starting hand, you can redraw it.
• Personal rating formula. Victory in a battle will always lead to positive rating changes.
• Daily missions. Daily missions are now back in the game.
• Balance changes. Changed the characteristics and the abilities of the 60th Division, PD Müncheberg, PD Clausewitz, Tiger (P), Ru 251, Flamethrowers, and some other cards.
• Bugfix. Adjusted server logic and game interface.