Detailed and easy-to-use offline maps. We have millions of points of interest (POI) on our maps. Record your GPS tracks and bookmark your favorite locations.
• Amazingly-detailed maps covering the entire world.
• Based on open data from OpenStreetMap project.
• Download once, then use offline without restriction.
• Maps updated monthly with most-recent fixes and additions.
• Turn-by-turn driving directions.
• Voice instructions while navigating available in nine languages.
• Routes for Driving/Cycling/Walking/Shortest Distance.
• Automatic rerouting gets you back along your way.
• Supports intermediate points on your itinerary.
• Record your trips even when the app is in the background.
• Monitor your real-time speed, distance, and time traveled, as well as altitude right on the map during the trip.
• Choose from seven solid track colors, or altitude and speed gradients.
• Incredibly fast – results appear instantly as you type.
• Search in a variety of ways – by address, object name, category, or even by GPS coordinates.
• Searches simultaneously in multiple languages, making searching easier than ever.
• Save favorite places on your map.
• Choose from a variety of map icons.
• Sync your data across multiple devices.
• Data saved on a server as a backup.
IMPORT AND EXPORT
• It's easy to export your tracks, bookmarks, or your whole travel collection as a KML or GPX file.
• Organized into collections for easy access.
• MBTiles and sqlitedb offline raster maps support.
• One-finger zooming.
• Trip computer with speed and altitude.
• Tracking mode.
• Coordinates and scale.
• Customize what objects are visible.
• 11 different map languages to choose from.
• Adjustable label size – large labels on maps are extremely useful while driving.
Going on vacation? Don't forget to download the map for your destination. Rome? Just 16Mb. Paris? Just 67Mb. Barcelona? 197Mb. Amsterdam? 261Mb. London? 283Mb. New York, Chicago, Florida, Las Vegas, Nevada, Seattle, San Francisco, California, USA? 500Mb in total.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
• Added numerous small improvements related to search, search history, navigation and export
• Switch to disable Dark Mode
• All users could invite friends and earn free months. Not only subscribers.
• Now you earn 1 bonus MONTH for each referred person who signs up for the subscription.
• Added a dark theme for vector maps. Enabled automatically along with the dark iOS mode.
• Editing the route while driving. Now it's possible to add an intermediate point, create a bookmark or save the current position without leaving the navigation mode.
• Easy to visit multiple locations in the optimal order. Select several bookmarks on the "My Collections" screen, tap the three-dots button (at the bottom) and select "Find the shortest route" option.
• The passed part of the route is now displayed in grey.
• Support for PlusCode format for coordinates
• Bug fixes.