Get things done! The award-winning Things app helps you plan your day, manage your projects, and make real progress toward your goals.
Best of all, it’s easy to use. Within the hour, you’ll have everything off your mind and neatly organized—from routine tasks to your biggest life goals—and you can start focusing on what matters today.
It feels good to have a clear plan—and dare we say, it’s fun!
• Your To-Dos
Your basic building block is the almighty To-Do—each a small step toward a great accomplishment. You can add notes, tag it, schedule it, and break it down into smaller steps.
• Your Projects
Create a Project for any big goal, then add the to-dos to reach it. Use headings to structure your list as you outline your plan. There’s also a place to jot down your notes, and a deadline to keep you on schedule.
• Your Areas
Create an Area for each sphere of your life, such as Work, Family, Finance, and so on. This keeps everything neatly organized, and helps you see the big picture as you set your plans in motion.
• Your Plan
Everything on your agenda is neatly laid out in the Today and Upcoming lists, which show your to-dos and calendar events. Each morning, see what you planned for Today and decide what you want to do. The rest is down to you :)
MORE THINGS TO LOVE
As you dive deeper, you’ll find Things packed with helpful features. Here are just a few:
• Reminders — set a time and Things will remind you.
• Repeaters — automatically repeat to-dos on a schedule you set.
• Calendar integration — see your events and to-dos together.
• Quick Find — instantly find to-dos or switch between lists.
• Tags — categorize your to-dos and quickly filter lists.
• Siri integration — create to-dos hands-free, just tell Siri!
• Share extension — create to-dos with content from other apps.
• Mail to Things — forward an email to Things; now it’s a to-do.
• Slim Mode — hide the sidebar to focus on your work.
• Dark Mode — a beautiful dark theme for working at night.
• And much more!
MADE FOR IPAD
Things is tailored to the iPad, with excellent pro features as well. Chief among them is the outstanding support for your keyboard & trackpad. You can edit your to-dos without lifting a hand, utilize plenty of shortcuts, and navigate your lists at blistering speed—just start typing!
“Things has the best implementation of external keyboard support I’ve ever seen in an iPad app.”
—Federico Viticci, MacStories
You can also pin Things to your iPad’s Home screen for quick access, open multiple windows to drag & drop between them, and create custom workflows with the Shortcuts app.
Made in Stuttgart, with two Apple Design Awards to its name, Things is a fine example of German engineering: designed, not only to look fantastic, but to be perfectly functional as well. Every detail is thoughtfully considered, then polished to perfection.
“It’s like the unicorn of productivity tools: deep enough for serious work, surprisingly easy to use, and gorgeous enough to enjoy staring at.”
GET THINGS TODAY
Whatever it is you want to accomplish in life, Things can help you get there. Install the app today and see what you can do!
• Things is sold separately for Mac, iPad, and iPhone.
• Sync is provided for free via our Things Cloud service.
• A free trial is available for Mac: thingsapp.com
If you have any questions, please get in touch. We provide professional support and will be glad to help you!
• Improved the consistency of content and behavior of menus throughout the app.
• Fixed a bug where copying multiple to-dos wouldn’t work.
• Fixed a bug that made it impossible to dismiss auto-correction suggestions.
• Fixed a bug where, when revealing the keyboard in a dialog, the scroll position of the list behind it could be affected.
• Fixed an issue where, when using the keyboard arrows to reorder to-dos in a list, the view wouldn’t scroll to follow the selection.
• Fixed some issues with the Simplified Chinese translation.
• Fixed a crash that could occur when pasting to-dos.
• Various other small fixes and internal changes.
This version of Things brings full support for the iPad’s new mouse cursor!
Connect a mouse or trackpad in your iPad’s settings, then open Things—you can click around and control the app, just like you would on your Mac. (You can also connect a keyboard, of course!)
• The entire interface responds to your cursor.
Your cursor will now highlight clickable interface elements, and hop to buttons or checkboxes as you move your mouse near them.
• Context menus everywhere.
You can now right-click everything: to-dos, projects, areas, and lists in the sidebar. This will bring up context menus with powerful actions.
• Swipe gestures.
Swipe right on a to-do or project to schedule it, or left to enter multi-select mode. You can also swipe left within a checklist to delete rows.
• Open a new window.
In the sidebar, right-click a list and choose Open in New Window to quickly enter Split View (close it again with Cmd+W).
• Special clicks.
To select a to-do without opening it, hold down Cmd when you click it. Click in an open space to deselect it again. If you like to cancel a to-do, hold down Option when you click its checkbox.
(Please note that the above features require iPadOS 13.4 and compatible hardware.)