Create robots. Test robots. Collect robots. Build with exoskeletons, zephyr mechanisms, hydrostatic tentacles, machinos locomotors, G-Force mixers, and more! Make any robot you can imagine! Robot cats. Robot samurais. Robot spies.
*** Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner ***
"We need more kids apps like Robot Factory" — WIRED
Robot wizards. Robot lizards. Robot dancers. Robot doctors. Robot moonwalkers.
The Robot Factory is the first app in Tinybop’s Digital Toys, a series of open-ended building apps that let kids ages 6+ create, test, play with, and collect whatever they can imagine. The second is The Everything Machine, an App Store Editors’ Choice and Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice.
* Build thousands of different robots from 100 parts.
* Test your robots to see if they will (or won’t!) walk, run, hop, and fly.
* Try out physics-driven robot parts in real world situations; swap them out for different results.
* Colorize your robots with nine different color schemes.
* Record your own robot sounds.
* Collect your robots in your own showroom. Keep an eye on them, day or night!
* Make your robots dance.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own robots.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike.
* No in-app purchases or 3rd party advertising. Play in peace!
* Download The Robot Factory Technical Manual, in the app or on our website, for code of ethics and details about robot parts, gizmos, and tools.
* Original artwork by Owen Davey, the illustrator behind TwoDots.
* Original sound design.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: [email protected]
01010111 01100101 00100111 01110010 01100101 00100000 01100111 01101111 01101110 01101110 01100001 00100000 01110010 01101111 01100011 01101011 00100000 01100100 01101111 01110111 01101110 00100000 01110100 01101111 00100000 01100101 01101100 01100101 01100011 01110100 01110010 01101001 01100011 00100000 01100001 01110110 01100101 01101110 01110101 01100101 00100001
BTW. It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop.
New: Robo-meter will tell you if your robot is too heavy to move. If the robo-meter turns red, you won’t be able to add more parts to your robot. You can switch out and test parts to make your robot lighter. Pro tip: wibbly arms and tools are especially heavy. Use them strategically.
Fixed: a bug was causing a crash in apps running languages that read right to left. Not any more!
P.S. We really couldn't do what we do without you. So, if you love this app, please share a review. It makes a big difference. If you have other feedback, please write us at [email protected] We love hearing from you! Thanks!