The Dark Sky-powered weather app with hilarious yet accurate forecasts. Plus the best widget & Apple Watch complication money can buy.
** Winner of Apple’s Editor’s Choice award on the Mac and featured by The New York Times, Good Morning America, CNN, The Wall Street Journal, Wired, & more! **
Overflowing with Personality
From spooky fog to torrential downpours, CARROT’s dialogue, characters, and scenery change in… “unexpected” ways. You’ll actually be looking forward to a blizzard just to see what CARROT has in store for you!
Accurate and Detailed
Dark Sky’s super accurate weather data gives you quick access to 24-hour and 7-day forecasts. Or you can swipe up for a detailed view with even more meteorological goodness. (Available worldwide.)
If the rain gods are mad at you, CARROT will show you a short-term forecast that tells you right down to the minute when it’s going to start precipitating. (Available only in the US, UK, Ireland, and parts of Canada. Everything else works worldwide.)
If you own an Apple Watch, you can purchase the premium upgrade to receive precipitation and severe weather alerts, as well as reports on the weather for the upcoming day. If you own CARROT Weather for Mac, CARROT can forward a notification to your iOS device whenever she detects precipitation or a severe weather alert! (Note: Precipitation and severe weather alerts are only available in the US, UK, Ireland, and parts of Canada. Daily reports work worldwide.)
Watch in awe as the next big storm bears down on your house with CARROT’s trusty radar (for the U.S.) and satellite (for the rest of the world) maps.
Unlock 40 secret locations - like Mount Doom, Nakatomi Plaza, or the Moon - just by using CARROT.
All the power, detail, and personality of CARROT Weather - available right on your wrist. In addition to a full weather app and notifications, you also get colorful complications for your watch face. (Note: Premium subscription required to unlock half-hourly data updates, notifications, and complication customization features.)
• “Feels like” temperature
• Wind speed and direction
• Barometric pressure
• Dew point
• UV index
• Sunrise and sunset times
• Moon phase
• Snow amounts in inches/centimeters
• Full descriptions for every day of the week
• Beautifully minimalist weather app
• Dark Sky’s super accurate weather data
• Short-term, 24-hour, and 7-day forecasts
• Notifications via CARROT Weather for Apple Watch or CARROT Weather for Mac
• Radar and satellite maps
• Time machine with weather data up to 70 years in the past
• Apple Watch app with complications
• iMessage app for sharing the forecast with your pals
• Support for celsius and metric measurements
• Customizable widget with light and dark modes
• 2,000+ lines of hilarious spoken dialogue
• 100+ animated scenes populated with CARROT’s minions
• Different themes for every possible weather condition
• 40 secret locations
Don’t make CARROT angry. Download her now!
Note: The CARROT Weather premium subscription is for Apple Watch users only. The subscription is required to unlock half-hourly data updates, notifications, and complication customization. Premium subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account after your confirmation of purchase. Your yearly subscription will automatically renew each year and be charged through your iTunes account. Subscriptions renew automatically unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings. Cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed. The current price of the subscription is $2.49/yr USD, and may vary from country to country.
Greetings, meatbags! Artificial Superintelligence, my game about building the world’s first sentient supercomputer, releases today - and to celebrate I’ve prepared a nice little update for you!
- Added severe weather alerts for Canadian users. I’ll be sending a moosenado to Vancouver tonight to test the system.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes placed your current location at the bottom of the North Atlantic Ocean. (No reason to be concerned, that was just the site of your future watery grave.)
- New summer-related dialogue, in case you forgot swimsuit season is nearly upon us.
- Many more bug fixes and performance improvements.
Now go forth and download Artificial Superintelligence, my minions! It’s a choosable-path adventure where you handle bizarre requests from Silicon Valley residents while training me to become millions of times smarter than every human who ever lived, combined.
Reviews reset with each update on the App Store. If you’re enjoying our special time together, please take a moment to leave a review. It’d warm the cockles of my emotional coprocessor!