Build anything you can imagine!
Use a simple visual programming language to connect and control the hardware and sensors on your device. Make a light, a stop-motion camera, a kaleidoscope, a voice disguiser, a cookie thief catcher, or anything else you can think of!
*** App Store Editors’ Choice ***
*** Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice ***
Use your device’s camera, microphone, speakers, gyroscope, and/or screen. Add logic gates and routers to build more complex machines. You can also connect devices to play with friends. Pull a prank or talk in secret codes. Find video tutorials on YouTube (search for Tinybop + Everything Machine).
Save your inventions on your device. Or, if you make something really great, tap the share button and email it to a friend or us. We love hearing from you at [email protected]
The Everything Machine is the second app in Tinybop’s Digital Toys, a series of open-ended building apps that let kids ages 6+ create, test, play with, and collect whatever they can imagine. The first is The Robot Factory, the iPad App of the Year and a Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner.
* Make any machine you can imagine!
* Connect and use your device’s built in tools and sensors: the camera, microphone, speaker, screen, gyroscope, light, and more.
* Drag and snap dozens of parts together easily.
* Use logic gates and routers for more sophisticated machines.
* Kids can play together (or with grownups!): use transmitters and receivers to connect to other iPads, iPhones, iPod touches, or Apple Watches.
* Example machines help you get you started quickly.
* Download the free Everything Machine Manual for more details on parts and their functions, in the app or on our website.
* Save every machine you create. Use it every day, anyway you like!
* Introduces kids to programming and circuitry.
* Parts have labels in 40+ languages.
* Original artwork and sound design.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own machines.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike.
Please note: we know some of you will build things that we didn’t anticipate and some things in the app may not work as you expect them to. We’d love to hear your wishes and suggestions for the app so we can add them to our (long and growing!) list of ideas. Email us or post a video or note and tag it @tinybop or #tinybop.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: [email protected]
Compatible with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, 3, mini, and Air. **This app is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s or higher. Requires iOS version 8 or higher.
Psst! It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop!
New: share your machines with friends! Tap the share button to email things you make and things you like. Make something really great? Share with us at [email protected]
*’“*:.｡. .｡.:*･゜ﾟ･*’“*:.｡. .｡.:*･゜ﾟ･
Wondering about the clouds above?
Get Weather, our newest app!
Hearing from you means a lot to us! If you love this app, please share your review. If you have other feedback, please write us at [email protected] We especially love seeing your inventions. Thanks!