*** App Store Best of 2015 ***
Dive inside your device and make your own machines! In Tinybop’s first maker app, kids are empowered to build anything they can imagine using the hardware and sensors already on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
*** App Store Editors’ Choice ***
*** Children’s Technology Review Editor’s Choice ***
In this award-winning app, kids use a simple visual programming language to combine your device’s camera, microphone, speakers, gyroscope, and screen to make a light, a stop-motion camera, a kaleidoscope, a voice disguiser, a cookie thief catcher, or anything else you can think of!
Kids can also play with friends. They can connect devices to play a prank or talk in secret codes, add logic gates and routers to build more complex machines, and save all inventions.
The Everything Machine is the second app in Tinybop’s Digital Toys, a series of open-ended building apps that let kids ages 6+ create, test, play with, and collect whatever they can imagine. The first is The Robot Factory, a Parents’ Choice Gold Award winner.
* Make any machine you can imagine!
* Connect and use your device’s built in tools and sensors: the camera, microphone, speaker, screen, gyroscope, light, and more.
* Drag and snap dozens of parts together easily.
* Use logic gates and routers for more sophisticated machines.
* Kids can play together (or with grownups!): use transmitters and receivers to connect to other iPads, iPhones, iPod touches, or Apple Watches.
* Example machines help you get you started quickly.
* Download the free Everything Machine Manual for more details on parts and their functions, in the app or on our website.
* Save every machine you create. Use it every day, anyway you like!
* Introduces kids to programming and circuitry.
* Parts have labels in 40+ languages.
* Original artwork and sound design.
* Intuitive, safe, and kid-friendly design.
* Multi-user system: each child can create and save their own machines.
* Entertaining for kids and adults alike.
Please note: we know some of you will build things that we didn’t anticipate and some things in the app may not work as you expect them to. We’d love to hear your wishes and suggestions for the app so we can add them to our (long and growing!) list of ideas. Email us or post a video or note and tag it @tinybop or #tinybop.
We take your and your child’s privacy seriously. We do not collect or share personal information about your child. We do not allow any third-party advertising.
If the camera, microphone, and other services are used in an app, your information is not collected or distributed outside of the app.
Tinybop is a Brooklyn-based studio of designers, engineers, and artists. We make toys for tomorrow. We’re all over the internet.
Visit us: www.tinybop.com
Follow us: twitter.com/tinybop
Like us: facebook.com/tinybop
See us: instagram.com/tinybop
We love hearing your stories! Reach out: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Compatible with iPhone 4, 4s, 5, 5s, 5c, 6, 6 Plus, iPod touch (5th generation), iPad 2, 3, mini, and Air. **This app is optimized for iPad 2 and iPhone 4s or higher. Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
BTW. It's not Tiny Bop, or Tiny Bob, or Tiny Pop. It's Tinybop!
Fixed: ever better transmitters and receivers!
Hearing from you means a lot to us!
If you love this app, please share your review.
If you have other feedback, please write us at email@example.com. We especially love seeing your inventions. Thanks!