BusyCal is a powerful, flexible calendar app for managing busy schedules, events and to dos.
BusyCal's unique features include customizable calendar views, integrated to dos, meeting scheduling, travel time, maps integration, natural language input, tags, alarms, search, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, graphics and more.
BusyCal provides reliable support for iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Office 365, and other CalDAV servers, enabling you to sync and share calendars with other Macs and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
BusyCal for iOS is a full-featured mobile companion to BusyCal for Mac, the leading calendar solution for Mac OS X that thousands of users have trusted and depended on for years.
• Display your calendar by Month, Week, Day or List.
• Pinch and zoom to control the number of weeks shown per month, and days shown per week.
• Customize the calendar appearance including calendar colors, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, event times, week numbers and more.
• Create events manually or automatically using natural language.
• Choose from a wid range of attributes to display when viewing or editing events including travel time, time zones, attendees, contacts, tags, maps, last edit time, and more.
• Add tags to events to track projects and important events.
• To Dos are displayed directly in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
• To Dos can be undated, or scheduled to occur on a specific date or time.
• To Dos can be scheduled to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
• To Dos can be sorted and filtered by date, priority, calendar or title.
Travel Time, Locations and Maps
• Supports Location Services for adding locations to events.
• Supports both Apple Maps and Google Maps for driving directions.
• Travel time allows you to block out time to travel to an appointment.
• Alarms can warn you in advance of travel time when it's time to leave.
• Display Birthdays and Anniversaries, including birthday age and anniversary number.
• Display a live 10-day weather forecast.
• Display phases of the moon.
• Display graphics created in BusyCal for Mac.
Sync and Share calendars
• Sync and share calendars with iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Office 365, Fruux, Yahoo, Kerio, Zimbra, OS X Server, SabreDAV and other CalDAV servers.
• Sync with other Macs and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
• Receive Inbox notifications of meetings and changes to events on shared calendars.
• Search your calendar for past and future events and to dos.
• Set default settings for events, to dos and alarms.
* Improved handling of broken subscriptions from Calendar Labs
* Haptics when switching between views
* Fixed Open Xchange related internal sync errors when updating an event
* Ongoing stability improvements and bug fixes
* NEW: Reminders sync is here. You can sync directly with Reminders.app by adding it from under BusyCal Settings > Accounts > Reminders
* NEW: More default alarm presets for events
* Fixed a bug where setting up a new google account would incorrectly require an app specific password
* Fixed a bug where certain HTML characters in notes would not sync with Exchange
* Fixed a bug where certain emojis would get stripped out when syncing with Outlook / Exchange
* Fixed a bug where deleting an imported meetings, in which you weren't an attendee, wasn't possible
* Improved handling of failures due to poor network connections
* Automatically detect and fix malformed server addresses during new CalDAV account creation
* Improved recovery handling of network failures for Google Calendar
* Improvements to periodic background fetch / sync for iOS 13 specifically
* Duplicate alarms in an event are now ignored, and only one reminder is displayed
* Tapping on a day in month view now scrolls the month to reveal the collapsed agenda view if it's out of view
* Improved handling of malformed iCalendar data containing third-party meta-data
* Improved handling of enterprise Office 365 accounts that automatically expire user passwords periodically