BusyCal is a powerful, flexible calendar app for managing busy schedules, events and to dos.
BusyCal's unique features include customizable calendar views, integrated to dos, meeting scheduling, travel time, maps integration, natural language input, tags, alarms, search, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, graphics and more.
BusyCal provides reliable support for iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Office 365, and other CalDAV servers, enabling you to sync and share calendars with other Macs and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
BusyCal for iOS is a full-featured mobile companion to BusyCal for Mac, the leading calendar solution for Mac OS X that thousands of users have trusted and depended on for years.
• Display your calendar by Month, Week, Day or List.
• Pinch and zoom to control the number of weeks shown per month, and days shown per week.
• Customize the calendar appearance including calendar colors, weather, moons, birthdays, anniversaries, event times, week numbers and more.
• Create events manually or automatically using natural language.
• Choose from a wid range of attributes to display when viewing or editing events including travel time, time zones, attendees, contacts, tags, maps, last edit time, and more.
• Add tags to events to track projects and important events.
• To Dos are displayed directly in the calendar and carry-forward until completed.
• To Dos can be undated, or scheduled to occur on a specific date or time.
• To Dos can be scheduled to repeat daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
• To Dos can be sorted and filtered by date, priority, calendar or title.
• To Dos are compatible and sync with the Reminders app on Mac and iOS.
Travel Time, Locations and Maps
• Supports Location Services for adding locations to events.
• Supports both Apple Maps and Google Maps for driving directions.
• Travel time allows you to block out time to travel to an appointment.
• Alarms can warn you in advance of travel time when it's time to leave.
• Display Birthdays and Anniversaries, including birthday age and anniversary number.
• Display a live 10-day weather forecast.
• Display phases of the moon.
• Display graphics created in BusyCal for Mac.
Sync and Share calendars
• Sync and share calendars with iCloud, Google Calendar, Exchange, Office 365, Fruux, Yahoo, Kerio, Zimbra, OS X Server, SabreDAV and other CalDAV servers.
• Sync with other Macs and iOS devices running BusyCal or the built-in Calendar app.
• Receive Inbox notifications of meetings and changes to events on shared calendars.
• Search your calendar for past and future events and to dos.
• Set default settings for events, to dos and alarms.
* Weather Underground has retired its service. BusyCal weather updates are now powered by Dark Sky, which provides more accurate weather forecasts.
* Added support for opening locations in Waze
* Links to some 3rd party apps are now clickable from notes (support added for Google Keep, OmniFocus, 2Do, Evernote, Things and Agenda)
* Completed todos with due times now show at their original due times instead of in the all-day section
* The "Carry forward uncompleted todos" setting no longer includes completed todos
* Improved handling of exchange auto-discovery
* Improved fetching of malformed subscriptions
* Improved delegate user checks when notifying users of incoming meeting invitations
* Improved exchange authentication process
* Includes fixes for changes recently made to Google Calendar, affecting shared calendars and events
* Fixed handling of unknown inbox notifications, which was causing a crash for some users
* Fixed WebDAV subscriptions not syncing over iCloud
* Fixed a bug where alerts would not fire for some unselected calendars
* Unsupported relative alert options are no longer displayed for Exchange to avoid confusion
* Meeting invitations sent to group calendar on Exchange, no longer appear in the Inbox when you're not invited
* Improved handling of CalDAV meeting invitations where these wouldn't otherwise show in the Inbox
* Updates to events with pending invites are now automatically synced to the server
* Ongoing stability improvements