BusyContacts is a contact manager for macOS that makes creating, finding, and managing contacts faster and more efficient.
BusyContacts brings to contact management the same power, flexibility, and sharing capabilities that BusyCal users have enjoyed with their calendars. What's more, BusyContacts integrates seamlessly with BusyCal forming a flexible, easy to use CRM solution that works the way you do.
BusyContacts syncs with the built-in Contacts app on macOS and iOS and supports all leading cloud services, including iCloud, Google, Exchange, Facebook & Twitter.
Contacts can be displayed in two views: A single column list view, or a multi-column table view that allows you to control the columns displayed (e.g. company, last name, first name, email, phone, etc.) and the sort order.
Tags are an extremely flexible way to manage contacts in BusyContacts. You can assign multiple tags to each contact and a tag cloud allows you to easily filter the list of contacts by tag (e.g. family, client, prospect, coworker, etc.).
The Activity List shows a chronological listing of activities associated with the selected contact including meetings, to dos and other calendar events (requires BusyCal), communication through email and messaging, and social network posts. Note: Email communication is only available on macOS 10.14 and below.
BusyContacts integrates with BusyCal allowing you to link contacts to events and to dos in your calendar, providing flexible CRM capabilities for scheduling meetings, follow up tasks, and tracking past activities.
SOCIAL NETWORK INTEGRATION
BusyContacts syncs with leading social networks including Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn, allowing you to integrate photos, birthdays and other information from social networks with your contacts.
Smart Filters are a powerful tool for filtering contacts and creating saved searches that can be applied with a single click. You can create Smart Filters to display contacts that match certain conditions, such as a text string, tag, or birthdate. Or you can create Smart Filters to remember view settings such as columns displayed and sort order.
BusyContacts syncs with all leading cloud services including iCloud, Google, Exchange, and other CardDAV servers, and syncs with the built-in Contacts app on macOS and iOS.
BusyContacts allows you to share address books with other BusyContacts users with read-only or read/write privileges. Address Books can be shared through Exchange, Fruux, Kerio, over the LAN, and through other CardDAV servers that support sharing.
* App Sandboxing improvements for Catalina
* In list view, clicking on the column header a third time, when changing sorting direction, now removes the column from the sorting list
* Photo size, when zoomed, is restored upon relaunch
* The "in the date range" filter for Birthdays and Anniversaries now ignores the year in order to correctly filter on birth-date "day / month" combinations
* Fixed a bug where where a newly created contact on a Google Addressbook would at times lose selection after sync
* Improved date format recognition when pasting dates into the Birthday / Anniversary fields.
* Ongoing stability improvements
* NEW: Modern Authentication (MFA / 2FA / SSO) support for Office 365 accounts
* Collapsed address books no longer automatically expand when selecting contacts
* Added UI changes to require additional privileges to access mail / messages on macOS Mojave and Catalina
* Added support for CommuniGate Pro CardDAV server
* New context menu options to "Show only this / all / none" when right-clicking on an Address book
* Sync improvements for large address books
* Improved detection and handling of unavailable mail / messages for a contact
* Improved reporting of connectivity errors
* Improved "sync at launch" for accounts with Push sync enabled
* Improved processing of large HTML notes for Exchange
* Improved connectivity for custom Exchange accounts
* Improvements to photo retrieval for iCloud
* Improvements to accounts preferences
* Switching address format when editing a card now retains partially entered addresses
* Auto-complete now no longer pre-selects the first suggestion in order to allow you to type in a period / space etc
* "Printing labels" is now a little more lenient with malformeded addresses
* Performance improvements
* Compatibility improvements with some CardDAV servers, including Google Contacts
* Fixed a rare bug where, under specific conditions, two words separated by a space would merge together in notes or multi-line addresses
* Fixed a bug with Google Sync where creating a new contact with a new group would at times not reflect the change on other devices until the contact is edited a second time
* Fixed a bug where committing changes to a field would at times cause focus to jump to the Title field
* Fixed smart list filtering rules for anniversary dates
* Fixed a crash when adding shared address books on Exchange for a user with no name set
* Fixed dragging contacts into an email's body (Apple Mail) to paste contact details
* Fixed a bug where linked cards would show for disabled accounts