The personal trainer that you actually want to use.
Exercise at home, in the park, at the gym, anywhere!
You don't need any equipment - you just need a few minutes and a floor.
You can customize which exercises you want to do, making it great for all ages and abilities.
* 30 equipment-free exercises to choose from
* Create custom exercises
* 4 different workout lengths (approx. 6, 12, 18 or 30 minutes)
* Create custom workouts
* Plays workout music (requires Apple Music subscription)
* Saves workouts to the Health app
* View your workout history
* Syncs your data across iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch and Apple TV
* Widgets (requires iOS 14+)
No more excuses: this is the workout you won't dread.
If you have any questions, comments, please contact [email protected], or tweet us at @StreaksWorkout.
ABOUT HEALTH DATA:
Thanks for using Streaks Workout! If you have any feedback or suggestions, please contact us at [email protected]
Streaks Workout 4.4:
* Added: Custom Workout sharing
Long press on the workout from the main screen, or tap the Share option when editing the custom workout. You can then send it another user so they can import it.
* Added: Custom Exercise sharing
Tap the share option when viewing the exercise details screen. You can then send it another user so they can import it.
* Added a separate voice selection option to Apple Watch, since not all voices are available.
Scroll down to Settings on the Apple Watch app and select Voice.
* Added a "Match System" theme option to the widget.
Long press on the widget and select "Edit Widget", then choose the "Match System" Theme option.
Other Changes in this update:
* Changed: Workouts are now recorded to the Health/Fitness apps using the workout name, instead of just "Streaks Workout"
* Fixed: Issue where you could swipe to close while editing custom workouts, losing your changes
* Fixed: Issue where incorrect voice may be used in workout introduction countdown on Apple Watch