Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Have full access to your Mac files – use your iOS device to stream videos, view photos and documents, from anywhere within your home.
AT A GLANCE
- Stream any video directly from your Mac;
- View photos or documents stored on your Mac;
- Transfer files between your Mac and your iOS device;
- Store anything on your iOS device and take it with you on the go;
- Mount your iOS device as drive on your Mac or Windows machine using WebDAV;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
- Mac with macOS 10.10 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 11 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Ratings are like gold for indie developers like me, please give the app a quick rating on the App Store.
* Support for subtitles - loads automatically if files named the same, or manually. Only supports .srt files
* Sync favorites across your devices
* Fixed crash on sharing media files
# Requires macOS 10.10 or above and helper app ver. 9.9.12 or above