Turn your iPhone or iPad into the wireless flash drive for your Mac. Have full access to your Mac files – use your iOS device to stream videos, view photos and documents, from anywhere within your home.
AT A GLANCE
- Stream any video directly from your Mac;
- View photos or documents stored on your Mac;
- Transfer files between your Mac and your iOS device;
- Store anything on your iOS device and take it with you on the go;
- Mount your iOS device as drive on your Mac or Windows machine using WebDAV;
- Use the Personal Hotspot of your iOS device to control your Mac when you don’t have access to other networks.
- Mac with macOS 10.9 or above and Helper app installed;
- iPhone, iPad or iPod touch with iOS 9 or above;
- Shared wireless network connection between your computer and iOS device.
Do you enjoy using Remote Control? Please help us by rating the app, so we can continue to offer more features and implement your feedback into the app to make it even better.
* Fixes issue with playback of local files... finally (sorry it took so long to figure out)
* Adds sample files in "Sample Files" folder to showcase app functionality
* Other UI fixes and improvements
* Fixes app crash when opening local folder
* Fixes to UI theme
* Ability to create folders (iOS)
* Prevent device from sleeping while using WebDAV (iOS)
* Show automatically Mac computers when connected to WiFi, and local files when on cellular (iOS)
* Automatically play next video in the folder on (tvOS)
# Requires macOS 10.10 or above and helper app ver. 9.9.12 or above