Wouldn't it be great if you could store any file on your iPhone or iPad just like you do on USB flash drive, copy files from your Mac quickly and easily, play any video format, and all for a fraction of the cost of USB stick. Now you can!
- Photo viewer for all photos stored on your Mac or any of its external drives
- Video player that supports virtually all popular video formats
- Music player with support for FLAC, WMA and other popular formats
- Document viewer that supports Microsoft Office documents, PDFs and more
- File vault with passcode protection for your sensitive files, photos or videos
- Transfer files to and from your Mac using Wi-Fi with no limits
- WebDAV server to mount your iPhone / iPad as drive on your computer (Mac or Windows)
- "Open in" feature allows you to open files in other apps on your iPhone or iPad
- Super easy setup
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Free version is available that allows you to try it before you buy it.
- Mac computer with macOS 10.8 or newer (iMac, Mac Mini, Macbook Air, Macbook, Macbook Pro or Mac Pro)
- iOS device with iOS 8.0 or newer (iPhone, iPad or iPod touch)
- WiFi connection shared with your computer (Wi-Fi or Personal Hotspot of your iOS device)
- Helper app installed on your Mac (Instructions in the app and here: https://bit.ly/get-remote)
LOVE THE APP:
Showing us love on the App Store helps us to continue to work on the app and make things even better!
* First stab at music player
* Fix issue with connecting to your Mac using QR code
Last updated landed in Utilities #87 spot on the App Store, I believe with your help it can do better, to help rate or leave review.