Audio Memos is a professionally made audio recorder. It has an amazingly intuitive interface, which is easy to use and full of powerful features. Use it in interviews, lectures, music session, briefings, ... and simplify your recording tasks.
The New York Times - "A really useful feature is that the app can automatically start recording the moment it is started"
LifeHacker - "The best voice recording app"
TUAW - "Powerful, inexpensive, and useful"
Apple - "What's hot" section
• Best quality - adjustable to fit your needs.
• Amazingly loud - hear your recordings.
• Background recording - multitask at will*.
• iCloud - access your memos everywhere.
• Email your recordings.
• USB file transfers.
• Append audio to existing recordings.
• Search / Sort / Filter your recordings.
• Variable speed scrubbing.
• Send recordings to a computer using WiFi.
• Records when your device is in sleep mode.
• Pauses automatically on incoming phone calls.
• No time limit on recording length.
• Application lock code.
With Audio Memos, you get an amazing recorder that fits most needs. High end users can then use in-app purchases to extend its functionalities even further. See the "Top in app purchases" section, our website http://audiomemos.com or the in app info screen to get price information for the features bellow.
• Voice activated rec. - stop recording silence.
• Upload to Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, FTP or WebDAV.
• Insert audio - insert comments easily.
• Position markers - easy navigation.
• Audio compression - email hours of recordings.
• Memo alert dates / reminders.
• Adjustable reading speed.
• Add pictures to a memo.
• Send or delete multiple recordings at a time.
• Edit your recordings (trim, overwrite, merge).
• Timer activated recording.
* recording will stop if another app uses the audio system.
• Small UI improvements
• Adding $c in title template will add title of the current calendar event
• Compatibility with next version of iOS
• Fixed recommendation button
• Linking now works even if the first given email address is wrong
• Improved list of iCloud memos
• List of memos now more up to date
• Fixed playback of some memos
• Cancelation of new memos now always works
• Fixed some interruptions of recording (the ones that remain are not recoverable in the current version of watchOS)