USB Disk lets you store, view and manage documents on your iPhone or iPad. It has an amazing built in document viewer and is very easy to use, with a simple and intuitive interface, yet it contains many powerful features. Drag and drop files in iTunes to transfer them to your iPhone or iPad, then view them anywhere!
TUAW - "USB Disk is [...] a nicely designed one."
Lifehacker - "The Best. USB Disk for iOS gives you a fast and easy way to transfer documents and images to your device."
Apple - "New and Noteworthy"
TOP REASONS TO BUY
• Access Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and Box.
• Open and create zip files.
• Store and view files.
• Navigate using swipes (like Photos / iBooks app).
• Thumbnails let you preview your files.
• Copy, paste, cut, delete and create files.
• View and download email attachments.
• Restores last viewing position.
• Full screen file viewer.
• CBR and CBZ file viewer.
• USB file transfers.
• Background audio.
• Slideshow with adjustable delay.
• Fast scrolling, page up/down functionalities.
• Email your documents.
• Lock code.
SUPPORTED FILE TYPES
• PDF files.
• MS Office documents.
• iWork documents.
• Pictures (jpg, png, gif, ...).
• eBooks (pdf, html, txt, ...).
• Audio files (mp3, m4a, wav, ...).
• Video files (m4v, mov, avi, mkv, ...).
Buy now and get free updates.
All features listed above can be used without an in app purchase. Some advanced features require an active subscription. These include:
• Access the device's photos library.
• Protect the access to the app or specific files and folders with lock codes.
• Access WebDAV and FTP servers. You can also configure SharePoint connections.
• Edit simple text files. Also annotate PDF files.
• Present files on external screens.
Duration and price of each subscription are displayed in our storefront. All subscription costs will be charged to your Apple ID account, starting at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription period. It is not possible to cancel a subscription period once you have been charged for it. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased. You can manage subscriptions and disable auto renewal by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://imesart.com/legal/terms-of-service.php
• Improved the search feature: it now searches in subfolders as well as in the content of files (for files in OneDrive, Google Drive and Box).
• Added movie player to the Apple Watch app.
• Fixed restoration of position on some PDF files.
• Added access to the "Favorites" album in "Link to Photos".
• Many other small improvements.
Leave us a review on the App Store to tell us what you think about this update.